Historum - History Forums  

Go Back   Historum - History Forums > World History Forum > Ancient History
Register Forums Blogs Social Groups Mark Forums Read

Ancient History Ancient History Forum - Greece, Rome, Carthage, Egypt, Mesopotamia, and all other civilizations of antiquity, to include Prehistory and Archaeology discussions


View Poll Results: should an archaeological excavation of the hidden annexes be conducted
Yes, an archaeological excavation should begin immediately 37 56.92%
No, an archaeological excavation would not be justified 4 6.15%
An archaeological excavation should be conducted pending further information 24 36.92%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:41 AM   #1491

Lord Harry's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Mar 2017
From: United States
Posts: 2,848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanslune View Post
I think he means the old entry way gables

Click the image to open in full size.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:P...-_Entrance.jpg

Oh that. Well, that was simply a standard architectural element that also served the functional purpose of supporting the overhead stones.
Lord Harry is online now  
Remove Ads
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:47 AM   #1492

Hanslune's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: Oregon
Posts: 1,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Harry View Post
You should be aware that this is the very science you claim Egyptologists refuse to perform. But I think you already know that, but since it goes against the grain of your paradigm of evil conspiratorial Egyptologists you choose to ignore it.
Yep that is how he thinks and I believe he is reluctant to give it up. I mean he is whining about no one responding to his ideas.

Here's the link to the Hall of Ma'at Egyptian Forum

The Hall of Maat :: Ancient Egypt

What is stopping you cladking from going there right now and demanding your 'official' response?
Hanslune is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:49 AM   #1493

Hanslune's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: Oregon
Posts: 1,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Harry View Post
Oh that. Well, that was simply a standard architectural element that also served the functional purpose of supporting the overhead stones.
I always thought it was an entrance that crazy old Khufu changed away from for some reason. I suspect that the voids will be be the remains of that old entry way, might have some garbage in it. Who knows!
Hanslune is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:53 AM   #1494

Lord Harry's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Mar 2017
From: United States
Posts: 2,848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanslune View Post
I always thought it was an entrance that crazy old Khufu changed away from for some reason. I suspect that the voids will be be the remains of that old entry way, might have some garbage in it. Who knows!

That's an interesting possibility. Many Egyptologists believe Khufu changed his mind several times during the course of construction.

Some believe though, that the internal layout of the Great Pyramid was by design from the very beginning. The subterranean chamber, for example, may have purposely been left in a rough, "unfinished state," in order to symbolize the Duat.
Lord Harry is online now  
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:57 AM   #1495

Hanslune's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: Oregon
Posts: 1,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Harry View Post
That's an interesting possibility. Many Egyptologists believe Khufu changed his mind several times during the course of construction.

Some believe though, that the internal layout of the Great Pyramid was by design from the very beginning. The subterranean chamber, for example, may have purposely been left in a rough, "unfinished state," in order to symbolize the Duat.
I've always felt he was completely nuts and that explains the many strange construction details.
Hanslune is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:58 AM   #1496

Lord Harry's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Mar 2017
From: United States
Posts: 2,848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanslune View Post
I've always felt he was completely nuts and that explains the many strange construction details.

Perhaps the old stories of the tyrannical king Khufu weren't so far fetched after all.
Lord Harry is online now  
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:07 AM   #1497

Hanslune's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: Oregon
Posts: 1,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Harry View Post
Perhaps the old stories of the tyrannical king Khufu weren't so far fetched after all.
Yes they might be true we have lots of examples of people with absolute power building crazy things

Terra cotta warriors, Neuschwanstein Castle, Japanese key hole tombs, Palace of the Parliament* by Ceaușescu, etc

* For comparison, it can be mentioned that the building exceeds by 2% the volume of the Great Pyramid of Giza

Last edited by Hanslune; April 17th, 2017 at 08:11 AM.
Hanslune is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:09 AM   #1498

cladking's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Nov 2011
From: indiana
Posts: 2,614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Harry View Post
It is due to the Scan Pyramids Project, the very science you claim isn't being performed at Giza, that the existence of the hidden annexes is even known. Without the project the anomalies would remain unknown and their existence would remain speculative conjecture.
This is largely perspective. I knew and still know there is a linear void that extends in. Yes, technically this "knowledge" was simply derivative of my theory and I had only 55% confidence in it. Since the data has been gathered my confidence has increased significantly. Indeed, it even increased my confidence in the entire theory.

You call it "science" but from my perspective it would have been "science" a century ago but now it's more in the order of pandering and speculation in gold. It can still be turned into science by methodical investigation using modern knowledge and science.

But if the walk away now it is most assuredly everything except science. It is inhuman because we are curious.

Quote:
You should be aware that this is the very science you claim Egyptologists refuse to perform. But I think you already know that, but since it goes against the grain of your paradigm of evil conspiratorial Egyptologists you choose to ignore it.
If they just keep investigating these anomalies I'll take it all back and give them the benefit of the doubt. I understand they believed they knew the results would be negative so never bothered to do the tests. I don't necessarily blame them and, frankly, I'm very happy that humanity finally stands on the threshold of regaining and science and history, literally.

I know that it was principally the hard work of many Egyptologists who made this all possible. I also know that humans would have eventually proved me right (if I am) with or without me because no man is critical to progress. I'm sure once they realize the Book of Thot is not just more superstitious gobbledty gook, as it will appear to be, that they'll be quickly reaching the same conclusions I've been developing over the past 10 1/2 years.

Just seeing the Mafdet Lynx at all should put the fear of God into them.
cladking is online now  
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:12 AM   #1499

Lord Harry's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Mar 2017
From: United States
Posts: 2,848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanslune View Post
Yes they might be true we have lots of examples of people with absolute power building crazy things

Terra cotta warriors, Neuschwanstein Castle, Japanese key hole tombs, Palace of the Parliament by Ceaușescu, etc

Exactly. The first Chinese emperor you mentioned was a classic tyrant who order people buried alive.

Also, I have always considered Akhenaten ancient Egypt's version of the Roman emperors Gaius or Nero.
Lord Harry is online now  
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:14 AM   #1500

Hanslune's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Jun 2016
From: Oregon
Posts: 1,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by cladking View Post
This is largely perspective. I knew and still know there is a linear void that extends in. Yes, technically this "knowledge" was simply derivative of my theory and I had only 55% confidence in it. Since the data has been gathered my confidence has increased significantly. Indeed, it even increased my confidence in the entire theory.
Nope you took that idea from Houdin

One Entrance, Two Paths: The Noble and Service Routes in the Great Pyramid

Quote:
I'm sure once they realize the Book of Thot is not just more superstitious gobbledty gook, as it will appear to be, that they'll be quickly reaching the same conclusions I've been developing over the past 10 1/2 years.
Highly unlikely that they would do so as your stuff is illogical and lacks any basis in reality

Quote:
Just seeing the Mafdet Lynx at all should put the fear of God into them.
You mean the thing you made up? Yes I guess it would. LOL
Hanslune is offline  
Reply

  Historum > World History Forum > Ancient History

Tags
final, mystery, pyramid, unlocking


« Snow in Egypt | - »

Search tags for this page
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Napoleon and the Great Pyramid Nikalito European History 11 August 14th, 2016 09:03 AM
The Great Pyramid's Stepped Core Mason Williams Ancient History 161 July 1st, 2016 03:55 PM
Bent Pyramid, Red Pyramid, Great Pyramid - why is burial chamber *inside* substance? MichalHuniewicz Ancient History 220 December 28th, 2014 05:47 PM
Great Pyramid of Giza Silverangel Ancient History 56 November 5th, 2012 02:32 AM
Hong Kong Dentist to Unlock Pyramid Mystery with T docyabut Ancient History 4 March 9th, 2012 09:07 AM

Copyright © 2006-2013 Historum. All rights reserved.