Most Historically Accurate Roman Era Game?
The title says it all, which pc or video game do you think most accurately represents the Roman Republic or Empire (or the early Kingdom even) and at the same time is enjoyable?
Rome: Total War is accurate with the various mods such as Europa Barborum and Italia Paenisula.
I second the above.
+ Europa Universalis Rome for the player that loves more in-depth empiremanaging.
Especially Paeninsula Italica II for Medieval Total War, which came out(as a beta) Saturday morning. It is simply amazing.
Mods of interest:
- Europa Barbarorum (awesome in every aspect)
- Invasio Barbarorum (Later Empire)
- RS II, has particular gameplay that deters some though, also a graphic beast that kills your PC)
- RTR and RTR:FOE (can't await RTR VII, now that looks awesome)
- Haegemonia: though it might never be released it's on the brink of being undead but it still looks awesome... though it's Greek and not Roman era.
There are many other mods but these are my favourite, I've tried most other mods but they don't give me the satisfaction.
Has anyone tried Hegemony: Philip of Macedon? I grabbed a copy because it was $3 on Steam a few days ago, but have not tried it.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:33 PM.|
Copyright © 2006-2013 Historum. All rights reserved.