Originally Posted by Labienus
Especially Paeninsula Italica II for Medieval Total War, which came out(as a beta) Saturday morning. It is simply amazing.
Or will be
those units look awesome, as does the map, of course since it's beta I wouldn't recommend it to players that expect a full game experience yet. But when it's out... darn... it'll be good. Mods of interest:
- Europa Barbarorum (awesome in every aspect)
- Invasio Barbarorum (Later Empire)
- RS II, has particular gameplay that deters some though, also a graphic beast that kills your PC)
- RTR and RTR:FOE (can't await RTR VII, now that looks awesome)
- Haegemonia: though it might never be released it's on the brink of being undead but it still looks awesome... though it's Greek and not Roman era.
There are many other mods but these are my favourite, I've tried most other mods but they don't give me the satisfaction.