Historum - History Forums  

Go Back   Historum - History Forums > World History Forum > Asian History
Register Forums Blogs Social Groups Mark Forums Read

Asian History Asian History Forum - China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, and the Asia-Pacific Region


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #101

Pusyamitra's Avatar
Scholar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: USA
Posts: 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantivarman View Post
no need to say sorry and yes hindu civilization is dying now.

our 3500 year old civilization is on its way to demise and death and it pains me a lot to say this our civilization was not greater than chinese but was certainly a very great civilization.

when i say hindu civilization, i mean hinduism and its customs .

of course dark indians will be there but with a new identity and a new culture.

there was a chinese analyst who said that hinduism is the glue that keeps a diverse country like india together and once this glue is removed, india will also die.

good development from western, chinese and muslim point of view.

here chinese mean CCP government and not other chinese people but muslims as a whole are mentioned.
We were/are more backward than Chinese but IMHO we were/are greater for the simple fact of our humanity. Which genocides, large scale massacres did Hindu kings do? Sure there were a few bad apples like Mihirkul (he was foreigner, Saka i think) but China throughout has invaded, genocided, and forcefully digested many peoples and are in the process of doing so to the poor Tibetans.
Pusyamitra is offline  
Remove Ads
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #102

Pusyamitra's Avatar
Scholar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: USA
Posts: 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantivarman View Post
andhra, tamil nadu and kerala are christian dominated areas and karnataka is only area with some hindu influence but stupid bjp lost the opportunity.
yes even though Hindus for now are overwhelming majority in AP and TN...so gutless and hopelessly divided

I heard that BJP is gaining ground in AP after MIM withdrew from the coalition.

Last edited by Pusyamitra; November 24th, 2012 at 10:26 AM.
Pusyamitra is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #103
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: varanasi uttar pradesh, india
Posts: 1,610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusyamitra View Post
Yes Southies LOVE Jesus even if they go to temples. Here in my college so many Telugu guys (some of them wearing tikka, vibhuti) often have no compulsion eating at Christian centers, the Baptists here offer grad. students free meals and "activity trips", with subtle Christian teachings. Hell I heard even converted Christians there go to our temples. They have no Hindu ethos, they are obsessed with caste and would rather marry a Christian or Muslim from same caste than a different caste Hindu (of course our regions have casteism but in Gujarat/UP/MP you would be "naath baar" if you marry a muslim!).

Only Southie politician I trust and respect is Dr. Subramanian Swamy, if either him or Modi become PM, Hindus will have a chance.
yes in kerala beef is most popular diet and thanks for telling other things about these southies who look down upon us due to casteism but are more casteist and fanatics.

instead of dyinf for country and culture, they commit suicide when some actor ( damn the bastard ) dies.


Subramaniam is lovingly called as aluminium by my brother as he is very strong spirited man.

he can be harihar ( founder of vijaynagara) for us but chances are dim.

congress will mop the elections by bribing the poor persons.
avantivarman is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #104
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: varanasi uttar pradesh, india
Posts: 1,610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusyamitra View Post
We were/are more backward than Chinese but IMHO we were/are greater for the simple fact of our humanity. Which genocides, large scale massacres did Hindu kings do? Sure there were a few bad apples like Mihirkul (he was foreigner, Saka i think) but China throughout has invaded, genocided, and forcefully digested many peoples and are in the process of doing so to the poor Tibetans.
I think chinese were a bit good also but read about greeks, romans, persians, assyrians and muslims all who

1. raped millions of women in all battles
2. killed even children and women
3. castrated thousands of poor people like slavic of poland who before they had adopted christianity were captured and castrated at france and then sold to middle east.

4. practised slavery on a large sacle.

I think chinese might have been more genocidal but they were not that bad as compared to wester and muslim powers.
avantivarman is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #105

Pusyamitra's Avatar
Scholar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: USA
Posts: 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantivarman View Post
yes in kerala beef is most popular diet and thanks for telling other things about these southies who look down upon us due to casteism but are more casteist and fanatics.

instead of dyinf for country and culture, they commit suicide when some actor ( damn the bastard ) dies.


Subramaniam is lovingly called as aluminium by my brother as he is very strong spirited man.

he can be harihar ( founder of vijaynagara) for us but chances are dim.

congress will mop the elections by bribing the poor persons.
If congress wins...we must support the army and wipe out the whole leadership, like what Parashuram supposed to do.

Also beef is very popular in TN and AP also. Many Hindus eat it with relish.

Modi is also very popular among Muslims in Gujarat and even among South...I wouldn't give up hope just yet but yes its an uphill task.
Pusyamitra is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #106
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: varanasi uttar pradesh, india
Posts: 1,610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusyamitra View Post
yes even though Hindus for now are overwhelming majority in AP and TN...so gutless and hopelessly divided

I heard that BJP is gaining ground in AP after MIM withdrew from the coalition.
In andhra, christians are thirty percent and muslims are 12 percent and the rest are hindus like we have seen two telegu guys on this forum so no hope.

and if this forum represents india ( it does the only one who are not hindu haters here are either gujarati like you or Jinit or some hindi like me and Immachr) then i can tell you BJP has no chance in south ever.

some brave souls in south would be there but they would be like Rana paratap alone and isolated.
avantivarman is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #107

Pusyamitra's Avatar
Scholar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: USA
Posts: 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantivarman View Post
I think chinese were a bit good also but read about greeks, romans, persians, assyrians and muslims all who

1. raped millions of women in all battles
2. killed even children and women
3. castrated thousands of poor people like slavic of poland who before they had adopted christianity were captured and castrated at france and then sold to middle east.

4. practised slavery on a large sacle.

I think chinese might have been more genocidal but they were not that bad as compared to wester and muslim powers.
True, I only mentioned Chinese as you said they were superior.
Pusyamitra is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #108
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: varanasi uttar pradesh, india
Posts: 1,610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusyamitra View Post
If congress wins...we must support the army and wipe out the whole leadership, like what Parashuram supposed to do.

Also beef is very popular in TN and AP also. Many Hindus eat it with relish.

Modi is also very popular among Muslims in Gujarat and even among South...I wouldn't give up hope just yet but yes its an uphill task.
The problem with Modi is that he is hated by all
marxists, christians, muslims, western powers and more importantly quite a large number of southies and i do not think he is popular.

southies can adore terrorists like prabhakaran but will become saint when modi is mentioned.
avantivarman is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #109

Pusyamitra's Avatar
Scholar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: USA
Posts: 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantivarman View Post
In andhra, christians are thirty percent and muslims are 12 percent and the rest are hindus like we have seen two telegu guys on this forum so no hope.

and if this forum represents india ( it does the only one who are not hindu haters here are either gujarati like you or Jinit or some hindi like me and Immachr) then i can tell you BJP has no chance in south ever.

some brave souls in south would be there but they would be like Rana paratap alone and isolated.
I have talked to numerous grad students here and they have said Andhra is around 5 percent Christian at most (officially only 1.5). Rest I think is panic-mongering but I agree threat is very great. There are some great people there who are trying to stop conversions like Swami Paripoorananda. I agree that MOST south Indians have something like a hatred/contempt for "Naaarth Indians" but IMHO the biggest hindu bashers are the Bhodroloka...starting from that traitor Ram Mohan Roy to Amartya Sen...biggest sellouts and scum.
Pusyamitra is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #110
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: varanasi uttar pradesh, india
Posts: 1,610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusyamitra View Post
True, I only mentioned Chinese as you said they were superior.
and it is a fact that in terms of humanity no one can match Ashoka, Chalukyas, Bhoja, Lalitaditya Muktapida and shivaji who in 17th century had asked his soldiers not to touch muslim women failing which maratha soldiers used to lose their hands.

do you know Rahim of doha fame was actually a military commander and he was operating against rana pratap and once whole women of Rahim were captured by rajputs.

they were attended by female servants of rana pratap and were returned with full honour to Rahim.

this so touched him that he resigned from his post of commander and set to write dohas.

it is this humanity of which we are proud of.
avantivarman is offline  
Closed Thread

  Historum > World History Forum > Asian History

Tags
dynasty


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wich chinese dynasty is the most powerful? chris zhou Asian History 11 September 13th, 2010 01:01 AM

Copyright © 2006-2013 Historum. All rights reserved.