Historum - History Forums  

Go Back   Historum - History Forums > World History Forum > Asian History
Register Forums Blogs Social Groups Mark Forums Read

Asian History Asian History Forum - China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, and the Asia-Pacific Region


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 24th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #51
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: varanasi uttar pradesh, india
Posts: 1,610

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991sudarshan View Post
Rubbish, They taught the rest of the Asia, the Rice Farming. Get your facts cleared.
the claim that they taught rice farming to asia is in pre classical times not in the history we read.

also, the south indian taught them everything from writing to art to politics and even wet rice cultivation.

there is no contribution of these south east asians since 1000 bc.


infact Chinese sources tell us that cambodians went about naked completely and it was an indian brahmin kaundinya who taught them to wear something.

I have no use for sentimental nonsense.
avantivarman is offline  
Remove Ads
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #52

Pusyamitra's Avatar
Scholar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: USA
Posts: 668

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantivarman View Post
the claim that they taught rice farming to asia is in pre classical times not in the history we read.

also, the south indian taught them everything from writing to art to politics and even wet rice cultivation.

there is no contribution of these south east asians since 1000 bc.


infact Chinese sources tell us that cambodians went about naked completely and it was an indian brahmin kaundinya who taught them to wear something.

I have no use for sentimental nonsense.
Watch out, he will call you an evil Aryan Brahmin!
Pusyamitra is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #53

Dreamhunter's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: Malaysia
Posts: 2,729
Blog Entries: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantivarman View Post
It is not verified and in each year some new facts come up.
So you just wait for the next new fact to come up. Then ya cant deny it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantivarman View Post
the mainlandic 'south east asians' were living in their isolated caves and were busy eating humans till 1000 bc .
Oh yeah? Maybe they made a mistake. They forgot to eat your great great great great great grandmother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantivarman View Post
infact Chinese sources tell us that cambodians went about naked completely and it was an indian brahmin kaundinya who taught them to wear something.
Big deal. Guys are still going naked all over the world, in 2012 AD. California, Riviera, Monaco, Caribbean, you name it. They were ahead of their time, in 370 AD, but Kaundinya didn't know any better.

Last edited by Dreamhunter; November 24th, 2012 at 11:24 AM.
Dreamhunter is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #54

Pusyamitra's Avatar
Scholar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: USA
Posts: 668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
So you just wait for the next new fact to come up. Then ya cant deny it anymore.


Oh yeah? Maybe they made a mistake. They forgot to eat your great great great great great grandmother.


Big deal. Guys are still going naked all over the world, in 2012 AD. California, Riviera, Monaco, Caribbean, you name it. They were ahead of their time, in 370 AD, but Kaundinya didn't know any better.
I assure you would have a more positive attitude to the people who civilized your ancestors if it was not for the ideology of Arabia that is ingrained in your head.
Pusyamitra is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #55
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: varanasi uttar pradesh, india
Posts: 1,610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusyamitra View Post
I assure you would have a more positive attitude to the people who civilized your ancestors if it was not for the ideology of Arabia that is ingrained in your head.
actually i liked south east asians much sometime ago but when this member started bashing India on any topic be it military or science and was mocking for fact that we were defeated by muslims, i thought it worthwhile to put him in right light about south east asian contribution.
avantivarman is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #56
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: varanasi uttar pradesh, india
Posts: 1,610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
So you just wait for the next new fact to come up. Then ya cant deny it anymore.


Oh yeah? Maybe they made a mistake. They forgot to eat your great great great great great grandmother.


Big deal. Guys are still going naked all over the world, in 2012 AD. California, Riviera, Monaco, Caribbean, you name it. They were ahead of their time, in 370 AD, but Kaundinya didn't know any better.
could you not throw abuses at granmothers and family members?

what i told was right the bataks were canninbals till recently and many megalithic sites show cannibalism.

so why in malaysia we see no models wearing miniskirts.

so by your logic the malayas are backwards. Right?
avantivarman is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #57

Pusyamitra's Avatar
Scholar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: USA
Posts: 668

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantivarman View Post
actually i liked south east asians much sometime ago but when this member started bashing India on any topic be it military or science and was mocking for fact that we were defeated by muslims, i thought it worthwhile to put him in right light about south east asian contribution.
Malaysia is by far more thoroughly Islamicized than Indonesia thanks to Saudi money/madrassas. It can be said that they identify more with Arabs than their pre-Islamic ancestors, same behavior expressed by the Pakis.
Pusyamitra is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #58
Archivist
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 234

Rice farming from India only

ancient Tamil literature also mentioned the naturally growing rice varieties
vinothindie is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #59

1991sudarshan's Avatar
Historian
 
Joined: Jun 2011
From: São Tomé de Meliapore
Posts: 1,695

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinothindie View Post
Rice farming from India only

ancient Tamil literature also mentioned the naturally growing rice varieties
The Scholars opinion that the rice farming practice came through the North East part of Indian via Burma in during the prehistoric times ( even before the bloom of the Tamil Civilization).

The genetics say that spread of rice cultivation may be attributed to the spread of Haplogroup L which is predominant in Southern Portion Indian Sub continent but still there is no that much consensus for this theory
1991sudarshan is offline  
Old November 24th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #60

Pusyamitra's Avatar
Scholar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: USA
Posts: 668

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991sudarshan View Post
The Scholars opinion that the rice farming practice came through the North East part of Indian via Burma in during the prehistoric times ( even before the bloom of the Tamil Civilization).

The genetics say that spread of rice cultivation may be attributed to the spread of Haplogroup L which is predominant in Southern Portion Indian Sub continent but still there is no that much consensus for this theory
Wrong on all accounts, Rice was invented ONCE and that is in Yangtze River valley of china.
Pusyamitra is offline  
Reply

  Historum > World History Forum > Asian History

Tags
dravidians, origin


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Origin of Albanians Brend European History 285 March 30th, 2014 04:58 AM
US Toponymy: what's the origin? Frank81 American History 5 September 26th, 2011 02:35 PM
What is the origin of phoenix ? fangqingming Asian History 10 August 14th, 2011 06:11 PM
The Origin of the Halberd Salah War and Military History 3 January 19th, 2010 08:14 AM
Origin of Politics bigscreeninkster Philosophy, Political Science, and Sociology 14 January 2nd, 2010 11:04 PM

Copyright © 2006-2013 Historum. All rights reserved.