A group for those participating in the 2012 Historum Group Challenge. How many books can you read before the year is out?
The rules are:
1) The first person to read 50 books is the winner.
2) There are no losers. The aim is to have all 50 books read before the start of 2013. But for some people, this is an unreasonable aim. It then becomes a competition against yourself - How many books can you read this year?
3) For a book to count, you need to offer areview and a rating out of 5. Just to say you've read a book is not helpful. You must also read over 65% of the book. Not skimming a chapter.
4) Since this a history forum, at least 50% of the books have to be history related (Historical, biographical, historical fiction).
5) You have to join the 'Historum's Book Challenge' Community Group.
The post to add reviews and update your list go here: