Do you mean the social problems women and elderly people have to put up with, or ones they cause?
I assume you mean the ones they have to put up with: sorry if I'm wrong
1. Conflicting theories about work/life roles. To stay at home, or have a job, or what?
2. time management as a result of this.
3. Problems getting back into the workplace if they stay at home until the children grow.
4. Anti social behaviour by youngsters.
5. Problems with pension entitlements etc due to husband being main earner.
6. A decline in manners and deference to old people.
7. The "liberation" of women has caused lots of problems: STDs, unwanted pregnancy, exposure to rape/date rape far more likely, problems establishing a relationship. Alcoholism and heart disease now rapidly increasing.
8. Modern feminist inspired life practices (late childbirth etc) causing fertility problems by the time they get around to starting a family.
9. I'd say having to make choices, but frankly, they get little sympathy from me, as most of us men don't even get the choices.
10. Old people: an uncertain future, stuck in an old people's home. Loneliness. Practical abandonment as per standard in modern western society. Financial insecurity. Health problems.
Hope these help a little.