Historum - History Forums  

Go Back   Historum - History Forums > Themes in History > Philosophy, Political Science, and Sociology
Register Forums Blogs Social Groups Mark Forums Read

Philosophy, Political Science, and Sociology Philosophy, Political Science, and Sociology Forum - Perennial Ideas and Debates that cross societal/time boundaries


View Poll Results: Which is Better
Russia 52 25.00%
USA 156 75.00%
Voters: 208. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 22nd, 2016, 01:19 AM   #901
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Jun 2013
From: Siberia, deep in taiga
Posts: 2,326

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagul View Post
Right, my friend, these turn of events is nothing but play of games by the elephants and a lot of ants are dying in the ground.

To be so honest about Russia, when it started to get through Crimea the West was really startled by it. However, when they just held their grounds and then intervened in Syria and negotiated things with Israel that was the pivotal party among the American head pact of the West and Russia, it was concluded that Russia is nothing but a partner in that area as of the moment since the leftists were able to gain success in feeding its Western people who don't have full grasp of world politics as to the negativity of foreign intervention and its effects to their economy. Not knowing fully well that America must control the world for them to live happily ever after.

Right now, the possible destruction of Edrogen will mean civil war in the bastion of the Ottoman Empire. Seems like it is going to succeed the demise of Inca empire as to state of irrelevance in turn of the modern events but material for intellectual discussion. For those who think that the prophesy of Mohamed was right that Islam is going to be victorious this is the moment of reality that he was just telling loads of lies and fooled a lot of people about Armageddon. These jihadist should know that the virgins are just here on earth and nothing in heaven will they ever find one because spirits don't have hymen.

At any rate, this is nothing but the continuation of War on Terrorism that was started by Bush. Chechnya ignited the guns of Russia that made them a partner in this destruction of jihadist culture in the Middle East.
The thing is with Erdogan stripping off immunity from members of Parliament shows us that they at least really had democracy but are sliding in dictatorship. In Russia, there's no opposition to the largest party in government "United Russia", people strive for being elected to State Duma to get this immunity to openly carry on their dirty business. I actually think it is a good thing revoking immunity from members of parliament. Maybe not for Turkey, but for Russia it would be great to investigate dealings members of the State Duma. Unfortunately, there's no one brave to do it in case it is really stripped off. But I believe when Putin goes, his gang will leave with him. Voluntary or not, they should leave. Anyway, they robbed us enough to have a cosy life abroad.
Vladimir1984 is offline  
Remove Ads
Old May 22nd, 2016, 01:27 AM   #902
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Mar 2012
From: In the bag of ecstatic squirt
Posts: 18,030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir1984 View Post
The thing is with Erdogan stripping off immunity from members of Parliament shows us that they at least really had democracy but are sliding in dictatorship. In Russia, there's no opposition to the largest party in government "United Russia", people strive for being elected to State Duma to get this immunity to openly carry on their dirty business. I actually think it is a good thing revoking immunity from members of parliament. Maybe not for Turkey, but for Russia it would be great to investigate dealings members of the State Duma. Unfortunately, there's no one brave to do it in case it is really stripped off. But I believe when Putin goes, his gang will leave with him. Voluntary or not, they should leave. Anyway, they robbed us enough to have a cosy life abroad.
Slow down about that stripping off immunity. Amigo, in democracy it is so important that a member of the parliament or congress for that matter should have that because it is a manifestation of the freedom of expression by the people whom these legislators represent being the holders of the police power of the state.

In a corrupt government, removing the immunity from suit by members of parliament will just make the members of the judiciary and the prosecutors rich. Do you think the Russian Mafia is not going to buy judges and prosecutors just to hide their crimes? To be frank with you, Russia is just evolving towards sophistication of democracy and it is going to get rid of the corrupt practices maybe in 50 years time, but what I mean by that is lessen it the way it is done by Western politicians.

Those styles of your legislators is not at all different from the ways of the members of the Philippine Congress. I do understand so well the Russian system as it is almost the same thing that happens in the Philippines, only that my country is a non main event player. But what your legislators have are those that the legislators of my country can have.

Going back to Turkey issue, I think Edrogen's destruction is irreversible. I hope I am wrong because a lot of people will die comes the civil war.
dagul is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2016, 02:51 AM   #903

Diplomat2000's Avatar
Lecturer
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: Russia
Posts: 288

Quote:
Here you made a mistake. No Russian in his sane mind would ever call him like that. Criminal and barbarian we usually call him, and the name you gave him is usually used by Putin’s surrounding when they make official statements or can be heard. When they are talking to each other privately, they name him just like other Russians
As well as I know, Western Media calles him Mr. Kadirov. Its his official name, that was given to him by parents, so our dept(maybe not yours) to respect it.
However this Kadirov gave Caucasus peace life. I dont know what is going in Grozniy, I havent been there, but you can see the difference just after watching pictures of Grozniy in 90s-eraly 2000s and then at the present...
Quote:
You don’t worry about my education, I studied enough to understand who I deal with – a fake paid troll or the same thug as putin, if you are really real. Why should I mind my language while talking to someone who can’t prove anything he posts, who is fake and pretends he is Russian, though he looks more like someone non-Russian. Previously banned trolls or fake trolls always fear for their IP being checked.
I think you have something like a Putinophobia and Trollophobia. Its really silly to think that Putin will pay me to argue with here? Also silly to think that Putin cares what people like you think of him and pay some 'trolls' to argue with you. You are another 143.000.000th citizen of Russia. You always will have someone who dislikes you, you will always have enemies, and its normal.
As far as you hate Justin Bieber, someone can like him and its stupid to think that Bieber paid him. I know one guy who likes Bieber, and he's not a gay(yet), and he, by the way lives on Savushkina St.
You demand a proof that I m not a troll, but do you have any proof I am a troll?
You know, last week we studied at school a termin in jurisdiction called 'Presumption of innocence'(Презумпция невиновности). Have you heard of it?
Quote:
You don’t worry about my education, I studied enough to understand who I deal with – a fake paid troll or the same thug as putin, if you are really real.
I am afraid you have to study a liitle more.
Quote:
Why should I mind my language while talking to someone who can’t prove anything he posts, who is fake and pretends he is Russian, though he looks more like someone non-Russian. Previously banned trolls or fake trolls always fear for their IP being checked.
First, you have no right to ask my IP because it my privacy.
Second, I havent found any proof in your articles actually. I guess we differently understand word 'proof'.
Third, now you become racist. Maybe, I dont look like a Russian, but I am a Russian citizen, I have Russian ancestors, and I guess I know Russian better than you, and have the same rights of living here and describing my point of view(despite im a child yet).
I havent been banned before on this forum(you can ask moderators if you wish), but I think you are greedy it to happen.
Quote:
Petersburger, eh…Had Petersburgers been really like you, they should know that provincial Russians are more open-minded, more honest, have a free-spirit and what is more important, we are kinder and have a heart unlike we see in your posts.
Have you been to Petersburg?
You know, I met some people that come to Petersburg from a village, and you can realise that he isnt Petersburger from the first half-minute. You may think that provincials are open minded but it doesnt give them to right to use dirty words. You cant imagine how Indians and Sri-Lankans are open-minded, kind, and spiritually rich, but I have never heard a dirty word from them.
Dirty word show that you have poor lexicon, and proves that your are poor-educated. Or at least you ahve grown up in bad family(or society, among 'other poor russians') and cant persist your mouth(and hand) from using these words.

Last edited by Diplomat2000; May 22nd, 2016 at 03:52 AM.
Diplomat2000 is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2016, 02:56 AM   #904

Diplomat2000's Avatar
Lecturer
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: Russia
Posts: 288

Quote:
I haven't said anywhere a word about this member of opposition. That is cool you posted this stuff because it is a vivid sign of being paid for your dirty job. Pro-putin's posters always hate Navalny and they say they do not like his looks which seems to be a fail on your part after asking me some three times why I don't like Putin.You don't like Navalny because of his looks?There are more reasons for real Russians to dislike Putin, actually.
I think you read only half of what I write. i meant that its odd he doesnt smile on camera, but in the end said that its not a reason to hate him.
Read more carefully please.
Because, politicians usually smile on camera(to make voters believe them), but he doesnt. Why? Look at photos of Obama, Bush, Putin, Medvedev, Merkel, Cameron - they all smile.
Diplomat2000 is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2016, 03:03 AM   #905
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Jun 2013
From: Siberia, deep in taiga
Posts: 2,326

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagul View Post
Slow down about that stripping off immunity. Amigo, in democracy it is so important that a member of the parliament or congress for that matter should have that because it is a manifestation of the freedom of expression by the people whom these legislators represent being the holders of the police power of the state.

In a corrupt government, removing the immunity from suit by members of parliament will just make the members of the judiciary and the prosecutors rich. Do you think the Russian Mafia is not going to buy judges and prosecutors just to hide their crimes? To be frank with you, Russia is just evolving towards sophistication of democracy and it is going to get rid of the corrupt practices maybe in 50 years time, but what I mean by that is lessen it the way it is done by Western politicians.

Those styles of your legislators is not at all different from the ways of the members of the Philippine Congress. I do understand so well the Russian system as it is almost the same thing that happens in the Philippines, only that my country is a non main event player. But what your legislators have are those that the legislators of my country can have.

Going back to Turkey issue, I think Edrogen's destruction is irreversible. I hope I am wrong because a lot of people will die comes the civil war.
I agree that immunity is needed, what I meant a temporary strip off to investigate their dealings.

As for Erdogan or Putin, civil war is not so foreseeable. Once tsar of sultan are gone, people will forget them. Some will remember them as good, some as bad. But I'm sure, people won't fight each other neither in Turkey or Russia because of these dictators.
Vladimir1984 is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2016, 03:22 AM   #906

Diplomat2000's Avatar
Lecturer
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: Russia
Posts: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir1984 View Post
I agree that immunity is needed, what I meant a temporary strip off to investigate their dealings.

As for Erdogan or Putin, civil war is not so foreseeable. Once tsar of sultan are gone, people will forget them. Some will remember them as good, some as bad. But I'm sure, people won't fight each other neither in Turkey or Russia because of these dictators.
Anyway, dont you remember a civil war in Russia in 1917-1922 because of two very famous people - Nikolai II and Lenin. Great Rebellion of Decembrists was becuase of policy of Alexander I.
Chaos in 90s was caused with Gorbatchev's policy and USSR system.
Look for other countries history to find out more wars because of dictators.
Diplomat2000 is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2016, 04:18 AM   #907
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Jun 2013
From: Siberia, deep in taiga
Posts: 2,326

Quote:
As well as I know, Western Media calles him Mr. Kadirov.
No, they don't call him like that. Western media also names Putin Hitler. I don't care how Western media calls the, What is more important how Russian people name them: criminals, thieves etc.
Quote:
Its his official name, that was given to him by parents, so our dept(maybe not yours) to respect it.
It's a duty of Putin's lapdogs and Kadyrov's thugs to call them like that.
Quote:
However this Kadirov gave Caucasus peace life. I dont know what is going in Grozniy, I havent been there, but you can see the difference just after watching pictures of Grozniy in 90s-eraly 2000s and then in present...
Yes, Putin bought him on money of Russian people and he started killing everyone who disagrees. And the city Grozny was rebult n money of Russian people.
Quote:
You demand a proof that I m not a troll, but do you have any proof I am a troll?
Sure, anyone who blindly follows Putin's policy is working at a troll factory Savushkina Street.
Quote:
You know, last week we studied at school a termin in jurisdiction called 'Presumption of innocence'(Презумпция невиновности). Have you heard of it?
I surely heard but what's the use of such terms in a state where laws are applied only to selected groups?
Quote:
First, you have no right to ask my IP because it my privacy.
Second, I havent found any proof in your articles actually.
I surely don't have, all I wanted is to have a proof on skype you are real. Moreover, I'm not one of Putin's thugs to repress you how they do with other people posting something on Twitter. As for your ID, let moderators check it.

You do not see proofs because you do not want. How is an article with a pic of the house burnt is not a proof that a man asked Kadyrov about rebuilding Chechnya and disappeared. That says a lot how Grozny was rebuilt.
Quote:
Third, now you become racist. Maybe, I dont look like a Russian, but I am a Russian citizen, I have Russian ancestors, and I guess I know Russian better than you, and have the same rights of living here and describing my point of view(despite im a child yet).
Anyone can write anything in the net. If you are living for two years in Russia, you can't know Russian language better than me, just because I'm a philologist of which I said before you registered here, and I qualified for a year and a half for a teacher of Russian language and Literature, though had to leave for the Army. Nevertheless, I came back and qualified for a teacher of English language and worked for two years in village school until I realize your crappy state is not going to provide my comfortable life and I'll have to do it on my own in business.
Quote:
I havent been banned before on this forum(you can ask moderators if you wish), but I think you are greedy it to happen.
All I wish for is you to stop speaking on behalf of Russian people, that is practically all, other wishes I leave silenced.
Quote:
You know, I met some people that come to Petersburg from a village, and you can realise that he isnt Petersburger from the first half-minute. You may think that provincials are open minded but it doesnt give them to right to use dirty words. You cant imagine how Indians and Sri-Lankans are open-minded, kind, and spiritually rich, but I have never heard a dirty word from them.
Dirty word show that you have poor lexicon, and proves that your are poor-educated. Or at least you ahve grown up in bad family(or society, among 'other poor russians') and cant persist your mouth(and hand) from using these words.
Exactly! I can also define provincials in Krasnoyarsk because it is a capitol of the region and people come here looking for a job. But then again why does your masters Kadyrov and Putin use such words as jackals, dogs, devilsмочить в сортире, лизнуть в заднее место?)))
Vladimir1984 is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2016, 04:30 AM   #908
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Jun 2013
From: Siberia, deep in taiga
Posts: 2,326

Quote:
Anyway, dont you remember a civil war in Russia in 1917-1922 because of two very famous people - Nikolai II and Lenin. Great Rebellion of Decembrists was becuase of policy of Alexander I.
Chaos in 90s was caused with Gorbatchev's policy and USSR system.
Look for other countries history to find out more wars because of dictators.
Civil war in Russia started because elite who you attribute yourself to was deaf to the pleas of ordinary Russians. That is why they were either exterminated or escaped abroad with money like rats run away from thinking ship. Same might happen to your family in 2020.

There's no such term as Great Rebellion of Decembrists, just revolt, uprising or rebellion. This revolt was caused by enlightened elites wanting to relieve life of ordinary provinial Russians who you loathe that much. Never desecrate their loving memory by even mentioning them - they sacrified their lives and freedom for provincial people of Russia.

Chaos in 90s was caused by a quick transition from planned economic to market economic coupled with a drunk president who created todays' elites and these elites are still robbing Russian people.
Quote:
Look for other countries history to find out more wars because of dictators.
I look at Portugal 1974 where Army said to a dictator 'enough of you", I look at Spain 1973 where a dictator said himself "enough of me".

Last edited by Vladimir1984; May 22nd, 2016 at 04:45 AM.
Vladimir1984 is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2016, 04:51 AM   #909
Suspended indefinitely
 
Joined: Mar 2012
From: In the bag of ecstatic squirt
Posts: 18,030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir1984 View Post
I agree that immunity is needed, what I meant a temporary strip off to investigate their dealings.

As for Erdogan or Putin, civil war is not so foreseeable. Once tsar of sultan are gone, people will forget them. Some will remember them as good, some as bad. But I'm sure, people won't fight each other neither in Turkey or Russia because of these dictators.
The rebellion of the Kurds is something that shows the possibility of civil war in Turkey. Sure such is not true in Russia right now.
dagul is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2016, 05:27 AM   #910

Diplomat2000's Avatar
Lecturer
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: Russia
Posts: 288

Quote:
Exactly! I can also define provincials in Krasnoyarsk because it is a capitol of the region and people come here looking for a job. But then again why does your masters Kadyrov and Putin use such words as jackals, dogs, devilsмочить в сортире, лизнуть в заднее место?)))
Phaha. Its funny, man. Using such words here... I dont know where Putin uses such words...
Also its funny to read a former teacher of Russian and Literature(moreover a philologist) using such words in his speech. It shows you have poor language skills. If my teacher of Russian saw or heard another teacher using such words, she would already have a heart stroke.What can a man who uses dirty words teach pupils at school? Now I understand all villages use lexicon you use.
Havent you ever thought what you can give to your country. Ok, forget country, nation?
Quote:
No, they don't call him like that. Western media also names Putin Hitler. I don't care how Western media calls the, What is more important how Russian people name them: criminals, thieves etc.
You make me laugh more and more... Show me where Western Media names Putin a Hitler. I remember only one case when Prince Charles compaired Putin with Hitler...
Quote:
Sure, anyone who blindly follows Putin's policy is working at a troll factory Savushkina Street.
You logic is great.
Is the 'SAvushkina Street' the only road you know in Petersburg? Where have you got this street and with what do you link it?
In fact, you better know we have much more remarkable roads like Nevskiy, Suvorovskiy, Moskovskiy, Kamenoostrovskiy, Engels etc...
Quote:
If you are living for two years in Russia, you can't know Russian language better than me,
In fact I was born in Russia, and I know Russian for more than 10 years.
Quote:
As for your ID, let moderators check it.
Havent I let them do this? They are welcome! If they suspect me in something wrong they can do this anytime.
Quote:
my own in business
Remind me what kind of business you do?
Quote:
provide my comfortable life
So this is the problem. You want goverment to provide you with everything while you can just enjoy this instead of doing anything for your goverment.
Quote:
All I wish for is you to stop speaking on behalf of Russian people, that is practically all, other wishes I leave silenced.
never
Quote:
I surely heard but what's the use of such terms in a state where laws are applied only to selected groups?
phaha. You cannot use this right. Only nobility))) You are no one and you dont have any rights...
You wanted to read this?
Quote:
Yes, Putin bought him on money of Russian people and he started killing everyone who disagrees. And the city Grozny was rebult n money of Russian people.
Logically you are right. Completely! Putin spend state money to ruin Grozniy, and then spend another thrillion of roubles to rebuilt it. Its really a great idea))) How couldnt I understand this before? lol
The same thing happened in countries like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt etc...
Maybe ISIS is sponsored by Syrian goverment? O_o


I think there is no point to continue this discussion, it look really funny from the side.
And its a historical forum, not politician.
I guess you wanted to provoke me to use dirty words but eventually you used it yourself. You cant now say any proof against Putin so that you name them badly. Its just shows that you are angry, emotionally weak, and cant think logically.

All this discussion for me was very funny, Each comment made me smile, each your bad word made me laugh.
I think the few from Petersburg or Moscow would start this endless and pointless discussion. Just because they would prefer to save their own time. The only reason I started this discussion is a wish to understand your point(Im always interested in how different people think of this world). I was interested what kind of arguments you can give to me. I even thought for myself if I am really right? because you can never be right, sometimes you are wrong and you have to realise it.
But eventually I see that my point was right and I have nothing to regret. This discusion was interesting indeed and it shew me how people can believe newspaper and , meanwhile, can ignore what others say. Its like a pink glasses, you know.
Havу you ever fallen in love? I have. And it was terrible, because my mind couldnt work properly. Fortunately it ended, and I dont regret it happened. It was a good lesson for me - never loose your mind.
You can try to insult, offend, abuse and provocate me as long as you want. But it wouldnt work on me. I understood one great thing now - you are not successful man, so you think other is guilt in this. But the truth is you are ЛОХ(Loh).
If you want to achieve something in your life, Do it.

All the best!

P.S. For moderator and foriegners, word "ЛОХ" doesnt mean anything insulting or abusing. This word describes a person who isnt successful. Popular termin in Russian web, esp among Russian teens.

Last edited by Diplomat2000; May 22nd, 2016 at 05:34 AM.
Diplomat2000 is offline  
Reply

  Historum > Themes in History > Philosophy, Political Science, and Sociology

Tags
russia, usa



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Russia Wobomagonda European History 53 January 23rd, 2014 12:26 AM
Why is Russia so big? lokariototal European History 46 March 3rd, 2011 06:58 AM
Russia Mariyka Khetagurova European History 236 April 2nd, 2010 08:52 AM
***RUSSIA**** Anton_Drexler History Help 10 March 8th, 2010 06:00 PM

Copyright © 2006-2013 Historum. All rights reserved.