20th century Jewish Bolshevism crimes Yuri Slezkine vs. Mykola Nechitailo

Dec 2013
Canada
I would like to start a new thread related to the Bolsheviks. After reading books by Yuri Slezkine "The Jewish Century" and Mykola Nechitailo "Ukrainian Story", I have developed an interesting "almost stereo" picture.

Slezkine described his intimate knowledge of the Russian history from his apartment in Moscow, Russia. Nechitailo described what he saw from Kyev, Ukraine.

According to the both authors, "Russian" revolution in 1917 was "Jewish revolution in Russia". Both described Jewish Bolsheviks as willing executioners working for Stalin and killing dozens of millions of innocent non-Jews. Both described the Jewish secret police,CHecka and NKVD, with some ugly examples provided in the book of Nechitailo.

Slezkine seems to claim that these mass murderers were pure and sincere in their hearts. But according to Nechitailo, many of the Bolshevik leaders were calculating sadists.

According to the Slezkine's bragging title, it was "the Jewish century" with three paradises enjoyed by the Jews. According to Nechitailo, it was apocalyptic murderous century with 250 million killed in the most brutal wars and genocides. According to the "Ukrainian Story" the ease of the war initiation was related to the ease of international banking transactions.

I will appreciate your related thoughts - from the nature of the early Bolsheviks to the most recent wars.

Below are the links to the booksand
[ame][URL="http://www.amazon.com/Ukrainian-Story-Mykola-Nechitailo-ebook/dp/B00HFA5BMK?tag=upsideout-20"][/ame]
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ukrainian-Story-Mykola-Nechitailo-ebook/dp/B00HFA5BMK?tag=upsideout-20"]Amazon.com: Ukrainian Story eBook: Mykola Nechitailo: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZKPNusXjL.@@AMEPARAM@@41ZKPNusXjL[/ame]​
One more question: why Yiddish-speaking Ashkenazim after they came to the power in 1917, outlawed the Hebrew language and Hebrew schools in Russia and Ukraine ? I do realize that the Hebrews were Semitic people. Was this related to the Kahal oppression of Ashkenazi plebeians by Hebrew Aristocrats or there was some kind of ethnic war?

Dec 2013
Canada
Could you explain how the CHEKA and NKVD were Jewish?
Well... the way I understand it... Lenin and his cahoots made a coup in 1917 in Petersburg. He came to the power and with his bloody body Dzerchinskii they organized GPU, OGPU, Cheka.... later called NKVD and then MGB and then KGB. Basically, it was a secret police. In 1917-1918, out of the top 10 Bolshevik leaders, 8 or 10 were Jews. Lenin ordered swift execution of all possible opposition, including Esers and Mensheviks who helped him to come to the power.

The secret police started extermination of the opposition after Jewess Kaplan shot and injured Jewish Lenin.

From the book: "At the beginning of the 20th century, Jewish population of the USSR was approximately 4.2% of the total population. The same time, in Ukraine, near 80% of the members of Cheka, ranging from the top investigators to executioners, were Jews. ... The Cheka conducted numerous arrests, killed suspects and took their property. "

Historian Leonard Shapiro wrote, "anyone who had the misfortune to fall into the hands of the Cheka stood a very good chance of finding himself confronted with and possibly shot by a Jewish investigator."

In 1990s, after his visit to Simferopol, Ukraine, Israeli attorney Yoram Sheftel wrote, “On the right-hand wall was a stone memorial plaque engraved with the names of about thirty KGB men from Simferopol who had fallen in the Great Patriotic War, as the Soviets call World War II. I was shocked and angry as I read the names: the first was Polonski and the last Levinstein, and all those between were ones like Zalmonowitz, Geller and Kagan - all Jews. The best of Jewish youth in Russia, the cradle of Zionism, had sold itself and its soul to the Red Devil (The Demjanjuk Affair: The Rise and Fall of a Show-Trial, 1994).

The book contains a lot of information about top Jewish Cheka-NKVD leaders and their crimes including sexual crimes. This includes the murder of the Tsar's family, their doctor and a cook through the chain of Jewish command from Lenin and Sverdlov to Yurovsky who personally shot Tsar and his son.

Kevinmeath

Ad Honoris
May 2011
Navan, Ireland
Lenin was at best 'half Jewish' I think its a bit of job to say 80% of the NKVD were Jewish.

I thought Russia at the time quite anti-sematic.

Dec 2013
Canada
Lenin was at best 'half Jewish' I think its a bit of job to say 80% of the NKVD were Jewish.

I thought Russia at the time quite anti-sematic.
"Half Jewish" in Russia does not mean much and is not the same as Half-Jewish in Israel. Mykola Nechitailo explained in his book how "deformable" and loose the definition of "Jew" was and remains in Russia. He also talks about the DNA of Askenazi...

The sentence "I thought Russia at the time quite anti-sematic" is unclear. At what time? At all times? Jewish Yiddish-speaking Ashkenazi Jews were pro-Semitic for themselves. They were also anti-Semitic against real Semites - Hebrews.

Keep in mind that "Russian Jew" and "Ukrainian Jew" may not be what you normally think in your country...

From the book:

It appears that in the 1920-1930s, Ashkenazi Bolsheviks conducted anti-Semitic operations against the Hebrew people and Hebrew culture. They declared the Hebrew language as "reactionary" and associated with Judaism. However, according to other sources, Rabbis were declared friends of proletariat and therefore were not prosecuted.

In 1919, the Narkompros (Commissariat of Education) banned the teaching of Hebrew at primary and secondary schools. Hebrew books and periodicals ceased to be published and were removed from the libraries. Teachers and students who attempted to study the Hebrew language were pilloried and sentenced for "counter revolutionary" and later for "anti-Soviet" activities, meaning prison or concentration camp or a quick execution.

Dec 2013
Canada
Yes, I found this in the book, it is related to the Cheka.
"Jewish Bolsheviks used soldiers from the nearby Latvia and supporters from poor Ukrainian and Russian families. In Kiev, Ukraine, secret police used services of very brutal Chinese interrogators and executioners. "

Kevinmeath

Ad Honoris
May 2011
Navan, Ireland
Yes, I found this in the book, it is related to the Cheka.
"Jewish Bolsheviks used soldiers from the nearby Latvia and supporters from poor Ukrainian and Russian families. In Kiev, Ukraine, secret police used services of very brutal Chinese interrogators and executioners. "
So is " Jewish Bolsheviks" just a meaningless insult from the racist propaganda of the time or a reality?