7/7 London Bombings...MI5 and MOSSAD???

Status
Closed
Apr 2010
Slovakia
That naci themselves burnt down reichstag was once thought to be just conspiracy theory by many Germans. Why would have government possibly done that?

Sankari

Ad Honorem
Mar 2011
6th Century Constantinople
I have only watched half of this evidence on you tube and I think that was a set up I really did not buy it back then.
Thank goodness we have people on the internet to solve these mysteries for us! Otherwise we'd only left with educated professionals.

SirOrmondeWinter

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
A British security firm that was planning emergency drills in the London Undergorund, the same day that four Muslims apparently enacted those very same drills, killing scores of people?

An Israeli security firm in London, whose CCTV cameras conveniently stopped working?

Original forensics stated that the explosives were military grade, then suddenly, a change in statement to homemade explosives?

Nicholas Sarkozy leaks that one of the "suicide bombers" was actually a British Intelligence asset?

MI5 "accidentally" poor handling of photos of two suicide bombers, that made independent confirmation of its evidence impossible?

Was this event orchestrated in order to expand Britain's anti-terror "control orders" and indefinite house arrest?

The 7/7 Conspiracy P1 - YouTube
The 7/7 Conspiracy P2 - YouTube
The 7/7 Conspiracy P3 - YouTube
The 7/7 Conspiracy P4 - YouTube
The 7/7 Conspiracy P5 - YouTube
The 7/7 Conspiracy P6 - YouTube
The 7/7 Conspiracy P7 - YouTube
I have a lovely bridge in New York I'd like to sell you

Ancientgeezer

Ad Honorem
Nov 2011
The Dustbin, formerly, Garden of England
I have a lovely bridge in New York I'd like to sell you
Since it was admitted that at least half of the membership of the IRA and most of Sinn Fein were on the payroll of MI-5, Special Branch or the British Army including some of their nastier members and (possibly) their very top man, it is not hard to believe.

Reis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2010
Since it was admitted that at least half of the membership of the IRA and most of Sinn Fein were on the payroll of MI-5, Special Branch or the British Army including some of their nastier members and (possibly) their very top man, it is not hard to believe.
MI5 and its predecessors certainly have a very impressive and "deep" history.
I wonder if there is a better intelligence agency out there, perhaps the FSB?

Gudenrath

Ad Honorem
May 2012
Denmark
Admitted by who?

PM96

Ad Honorem
Feb 2012
California
Ah, conspiracy theories. We've all heard about how the Freemasons, Illuminati, Communists, Jews, Muslims, Aliens, etc. are carrying out crazy plots to control every national government and take over the world. Give me a break!

Apr 2010
Slovakia
Ah, conspiracy theories. We've all heard about how the Freemasons, Illuminati, Communists, Jews, Muslims, Aliens, etc. are carrying out crazy plots to control every national government and take over the world. Give me a break!
Alexander the Great? Gengis Khan? Hitler? Roman Emperors? Napoleon? Charlemagne? Mohamed? Pope?

Governments wanting to rule the world? ...never in recorded history. Give me a break!

Status
Closed