- Nov 2011
- The Dustbin, formerly, Garden of England
Admitted by who?
Not just informers. Freddie Scappaticci aka agent Steak Knife was the head or IRA internal security and responsible for a number of murders.Oh yeah, they were, but having people as informers is different from having them as your puppets to stage false flag operations. Dump these allegations in a bottomless bucket because like it they hold no water
A judicial enquiry currently in Dublin revealed a dossier has been supplied to the Irish authorities by a former British Intelligence Agent that inter alia, suggests:-
- The shadowy Force Research Unit (FRU) had a file on suspected rogue gardai prepared to pass information to the IRA and act as its agents. MI5 also had a network of agents with the Garda.
- The IRA had a network of informants in public agencies such as social security offices and vehicle licensing departments.
- One in four IRA members was an agent, rising to one in two among senior members.
- Martin McGuinness was involved in all strategic military decisions taken by the IRA.