- Nov 2011
- The Dustbin, formerly, Garden of England
Oh yeah, they were, but having people as informers is different from having them as your puppets to stage false flag operations. Dump these allegations in a bottomless bucket because like it they hold no water
A judicial enquiry currently in Dublin revealed a dossier has been supplied to the Irish authorities by a former British Intelligence Agent that inter alia, suggests:-
- The shadowy Force Research Unit (FRU) had a file on suspected rogue gardai prepared to pass information to the IRA and act as its agents. MI5 also had a network of agents with the Garda.
- The IRA had a network of informants in public agencies such as social security offices and vehicle licensing departments.
- One in four IRA members was an agent, rising to one in two among senior members.
- Martin McGuinness was involved in all strategic military decisions taken by the IRA.