7/7 London Bombings...MI5 and MOSSAD???

Status
Closed
Mar 2012
Arkansas, United States of America
I do not understand the intellectual high-horsing in this thread. I'm assuming that you all posting on a history forum have some knowledge of history. Nero burned Rome to solidify his iron grip. Hitler burned his parliament to strip his people of their ability to resist nazi rule. The Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, were no different. Why do you- again, I'm assuming- moderately intelligent people think that centuries old practice of control has become BEYOND POSSIBILITY in the past several decades??

It does not take a genius to percieve the obvious stench on government explanation for 9/11, 7/7, and the Boston Bombings. Are you really so hoodwinked as to think your own government beyond suspicion of corruption? Do you think this Old Guard values human life as we do?
Evidence is coming forth linking the massacre in Boston to the CIA. The elder brother involved in the "terrorist attack" was unquestionably a CIA pawn sent to the Caucasus to stir up islamist tension against Russia. Naturally, Russia, not being as prone to bullshit as the "west," blew the whistle on this outrage. And people still refuse to believe it.

If you dismiss facts as "conspiracy theory" you are merely trying to protect yourself from realization of the dangerous state of the world. Provide facts that overturn my facts, or I will dismiss your opinion will equal disrespect.

Sep 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
The Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, were no different.
You ask if we knew some history, and yes we do. That's why we know that the Lusitania was sunk by a German U-boat, that Pearl Harbour was attacked by the Japanese. Even the Gulf of Tonkin wasn't really a false flag. Investigations concluded that one of the engagements with the North Vietnamese never happened. The US didn't attack itself, as is being proposed here, they just pretended there was an attack that never really happened.

And the dismissive attitude is because of the ridiculous credulity presented by the conspiracy theorists in this case. Those of us who doubt the conspiracy theory are presented as being willing to believe what we're told without question, and yet it is the conspiracy theorists who boldly declare, on the authority of some blog or some video on Youtube, that the government was holding a drill about an attack on the London Underground on the same day the attacks happened. Two minutes research is sufficient to establish that this is not true. It's not about things being beyond possibility, it's about an absence of relevant evidence being presented.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
It does not take a genius to percieve the obvious stench on government explanation for 9/11, 7/7, and the Boston Bombings. Are you really so hoodwinked as to think your own government beyond suspicion of corruption? Do you think this Old Guard values human life as we do?
Obvious? No, not just on your say so. Demonstrate some evidence.

Evidence is coming forth linking the massacre in Boston to the CIA. The elder brother involved in the "terrorist attack" was unquestionably a CIA pawn sent to the Caucasus to stir up islamist tension against Russia. Naturally, Russia, not being as prone to bullshit as the "west," blew the whistle on this outrage. And people still refuse to believe it.
Evidence? What evidence? Where?

If you dismiss facts as "conspiracy theory" you are merely trying to protect yourself from realization of the dangerous state of the world. Provide facts that overturn my facts, or I will dismiss your opinion will equal disrespect.
You've provided no facts. What you've provided are unsubstantiated assertions.

And it is advisable not to threaten to be disrespectful towards other members in the Chamber.

Aug 2006
Waltheofshire
Sorry to drag up this old thread, but it's still relevant.

I do believe MI5 to be very responsible of organising and funding false flag attacks such as this, possibly with Mossad involvement.

I watched this video, which touches on some very interesting themes...

Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
Still relevant to people who like to believe in idiotic conspiracy theories on the basis of youtube videos; and this one really is idiotic at so many different levels.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Sorry to drag up this old thread, but it's still relevant.

I do believe MI5 to be very responsible of organising and funding false flag attacks such as this, possibly with Mossad involvement.

I watched this video, which touches on some very interesting themes...
This is a forum for discussing history, not conspiracy theory nonsense, and especially not in the Chamber. As you've been a member since the start, you ought to know that.

Aug 2006
Waltheofshire
Phrases like "Idiotic" and "Nonsense" from those with eyes closed, and who don't bother to investigate for themselves, explains why organisations and groups in history, discussed above, have prospered. Youtube is one of the few formats that this video has been used precisely because main media outlets refuse to contest the points raised (ie. Panorama program of 2004 with Michael portillo and security experts pondering how London would cope with a terrorist event, four bombings on the tube/vehicle...exactly what happened years later at those locations).

But yes, thanks for your aggression, this isn't the place for this current issue. I thought it related to points in the thread.

Last edited:
Jul 2016
USA
Phrases like "Idiotic" and "Nonsense" from those with eyes closed explains why evil in history, discussed above, has prospered.
Evil prospers because idiots who believe nonsense are easy to manipulate. Like those who don't just believe one conspiracy theory, but almost all. One can make a youtube video of Jewish Bigfoot and Moon Nazis conducting false flags attacks and because its not mainstream, and thus cool, there will be all sorts that instantly believe it to be true.

Status
Closed

Similar History Discussions