99th Anniversary of Women Right to Vote in the US

Jun 2017
maine
The various bits and pieces go back to the person who brought them in. For example, I obtained a number of posters from Maine Memory Network which I will have laminated and will hang in my office. The informational papers are all on our computers where they will sit if re-needed for another exhibit or for back-up for some future grant. Our library is part of a consortium of area heritage groups each of which had an exhibit; if one of these other groups feel that we have material that it can use, of course we share.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
The various bits and pieces go back to the person who brought them in. For example, I obtained a number of posters from Maine Memory Network which I will have laminated and will hang in my office. The informational papers are all on our computers where they will sit if re-needed for another exhibit or for back-up for some future grant. Our library is part of a consortium of area heritage groups each of which had an exhibit; if one of these other groups feel that we have material that it can use, of course we share.
You have an office? I thought that you were only 17 years old!

Aug 2014
New York, USA
1920 and granting the women the right to vote becomes a major turning point in American policy. Subsequent years sees a dramatic expansion of government and government spending on various social causes and policies.

Similar History Discussions