A Question About Belarus

Jan 2014
Rus
No, I'm not a Pole.
If you read my description carefully under the avatar it's clearly written (south Slavic guy).
Do you know which Slavs are from the South? :)

Why is it important for the sake of discussion where I'm from?
Because i try to understand would it be discussion or religious dispute. You wrote pure Polish (which now became Ukrainian too) creed.

Feb 2015
south Slavic guy
Because i try to understand would it be discussion or religious dispute. You wrote pure Polish (which now became Ukrainian too) creed.
I am no Polish, nor Ukrainian.
You must stop speculating with clearly false evidence.

That's why I hate this approach as it does nothing for the discussion.
Facts are facts. And it doesn't matter your nationality if you look at them objectively, without bias.

Jan 2014
Rus
I am no Polish, nor Ukrainian.
You must stop speculating with clearly false evidence.

That's why I hate this approach as it does nothing for the discussion.
Facts are facts. And it doesn't matter your nationality if you look at them objectively, without bias.
I understood. Facts are facts. We assume that Belorussia "have deeper culture" based on that it locates westerly.

I agree...Be calm, tovarishch. )))

Feb 2015
south Slavic guy
I understood. Facts are facts. We assume that Belorussia "have deeper culture" based on that it locates westerly.

I agree...Be calm, tovarishch. )))
I'll be whatever the fook I want to be. Tovarisch ))

The average Bielorus and Ukrainian citizen live better off than the average Russian. They are not flooded with migrants as well.

Closer to the West = more culture.

The present-day Germany, Denmark is where it all began. The spread of civilization.
It definitely didn't come from Russia.
Russia didn't exist during that time.
And this has nothing to do with me hating Russia. As I definitely do not hate it.

Jan 2014
Rus

The average Bielorus and Ukrainian citizen live better off than the average Russian. They are not flooded with migrants as well.

The present-day Germany, Denmark is where it all began. The spread of civilization.
And this has nothing to do with me hating Russia. As I definitely do not hate it.
I agree. Civilization began in Denmark. And Russia appeared too far from Denmark unfortunately. All is clear.

...Though...May be one small question. As i understood civilization spread from West to East. From Denamrk to Belorussia. But did it spread to South? Towards south Slavic for example?

Feb 2015
south Slavic guy
I agree. Civilization began in Denmark. And Russia appeared too far from Denmark unfortunately. All is clear.

...Though...May be one small question. As i understood civilization spread from West to East. From Denamrk to Belorussia. But did it spread to South? Towards south Slavic for example?
Yes. The South Slavs come from Central Europe and their mainland was very close to Germany.

That's why you can clearly see the Nordic influence on the Balkans.

The problem with us is that during the time we were highly assimilated to other cultures that prevents us from flourishing (like in the West). We were invaded both from the South (Byzantine) and the Asiatic wave of invaders from the East.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal

Both Belarus and Ukraine are much poorer than Russia right now.

Jan 2014
Rus
Yes. The South Slavs come from Central Europe and their mainland was very close to Germany.

That's why you can clearly see the Nordic influence on the Balkans.

The problem with us is that during the time we were highly assimilated to other cultures that prevents us from flourishing (like in the West). We were invaded both from the South (Byzantine) and the Asiatic wave of invaders from the East.
Sure, Nordic influence on the Balkans is very high.

But as the topic is about Belorussia, can you compare Nordic influence on Balkans, on Belorussia, and for example for uncivilized Russia.

Last edited:

Similar History Discussions