A quote about Capitalism/Racism

Status
Closed

Chlodio

Forum Staff
Aug 2016
Dispargum
How many countries have a racial mixture similar to what exists in the US? Some of the Latin American countries have multiple races but what little I know of Latin America suggests they are much more successful than we Americans at resolving racial issues. South Africa, of course, had a long history of racial discord, but there the ratios were reversed - whites were in the minority. Are there any other countries where the second largest racial group makes up more than ten percent of the population?

How many countries have a racial mixture similar to what exists in the US? Some of the Latin American countries have multiple races but what little I know of Latin America suggests they are much more successful than we Americans at resolving racial issues. South Africa, of course, had a long history of racial discord, but there the ratios were reversed - whites were in the minority. Are there any other countries where the second largest racial group makes up more than ten percent of the population?
I wouldn't even class South Africa as a racial discord, that is conquerers having problems with the conquered.

No different than Julius Caesar having issues with the Gauls, its a natural hatred no matter what colour you are.

.......... again its the invaders who always have a superiorty complex as they must see themselves as better to up hold postion and authority.

You know very interesting or should I say dissapointing this is post is an example of is this ...........

In South Africa its racial, so what is it in Algeria when the French were there?

You see its always "racial" when its black people who are the victims but whenever its ANYONE else, race is just never brought up, treated bad, undermined, lands stolen ........... but if their not black its not racial?

So it just concludes exactly what I said, this race mentality is the product of modern white and black peoples issues with each other ............ and like now or hundreds of years ago Roman or otherwise, its no one elses issue.

Status
Closed

Similar History Discussions