A unorthodox theory about ancient pyramids

Status
Closed
Jun 2016
Oregon
Howdy Chlodio

Sorry I didn't note this was a necro-thread. It might be better to take the original post by Reem and make a new thread.

Dec 2019
San Francisco
I apologise for not completing the previous post. It was my first entry and I'm learning the site. So, the flat edges were carved by glaciers formed by starting a "v" shape. As the ice formed and rose the blocks were easily slid into place. The Egyptians prayed to Ra, due to the extended periods of polar darkness and the bordering Sahara desert was the effect of ground down rock from glaciers. The Egyptians were into cryogenics. The pyramids were built from the foundation up as the ice floes rose. The ambient temperature of the interior was an insulation from the cold. The Sphynx was an uncompleted pyramid the result of which seemed out of place once the ice receded. The removal of internal organs was a measure to propagate the cryogenics. The surrounding objects of ones life was not meant for the afterlife but for the waking up. People were dying, the cold came on quickly, people scrambled for solutions. This theory accounts for the magnetic shift, the

Dec 2019
San Francisco
I was unaware of the thread time constraints. I am grateful for the forum use and direct as seen fit. Thank you.

John B

Ad Honorem
Mar 2016
Canada
Okay.....and what evidence do you have to back up such an interesting claim? Oh and which pyramids are you referring too?
I am going to stay away from this one. I leave the intellectual debate in this arena in your capable hands. Last time it went 300 pages or more.

Jun 2016
Oregon
I am going to stay away from this one. I leave the intellectual debate in this arena in your capable hands. Last time it went 300 pages or more.
Well thanks Dude just a few weeks ago I was reading the material that told scientists about the 'wet Sahara'. They kinda didn't mention the Giza Glacier of course. I thought our new friend might go on about Kola Peninsula or Siberian Tundra or NP underwater pyramids or the old classic Antarctic pyramids among the Mountains of Madness.

Status
Closed