Aliens attacked!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Sorry.
1. They don't land and make contact the way we and Hollywood know or they don't land at all?
2. There are real aliens here or robots?
3. Were there real contacts with real aliens?

Your opinion?
I personally think that most of the objects seen are essentially alien drones. I think they have come in waves and moved on for the most part; most of what we experience are objects emerging from the oceans or innaccessible regions, periodically.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
This is speculation, so bear with me. I have long suspectesd that the Roswell event was a drone malfunction; a capsule from a Woonsocket UFO (Cocoyoc object), had just taken some children and when trying to re-unite with the saucer portion of the craft, exploded. The small bodies were children --badly damaged from the depressurization --eyes black, etc. the "craft" was the memory metal / programmable matter capsule that had been shredded and strewn over the ground. The tech at the time probably didn't understand the debris; wasn't made of unknown alloys, no identifiable machinery, so they thought it was the experiment of a foreign power and shipped debris to Wright Patterson. Later they realized what they had.

"The book says that the plane was filled with “alien-like” children, aged 12 or 13, who Stalin wanted to land in America and cause hysteria similar to the 1938 broadcast. But, the plane, remotely piloted by another aircraft, crashed and the Americans hushed up the incident.
Jacobsen’s source, a retired engineer from the former defence company EG&G, which handled the US government’s most sensitive projects, said he was put on to the Roswell project in Area 51 in 1978."

Roswell 'was Soviet plot to create US panic'

Maribat

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
I personally think that most of the objects seen are essentially alien drones. I think they have come in waves and moved on for the most part; most of what we experience are objects emerging from the oceans or innaccessible regions, periodically.

What did Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin do the first couple of weeks after they came back from the Moon?

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Exactly. Live aliens or drones or whatever alien would be a mortal danger to the earthers. Or us to them. Do the ufologists ever think about that?
I don't think its an issue for th level of advancement; I don't even know if there are biological physical aliens left; they may have long ago been supplanted by their machines. It's very hard to strip away anthropomorphizing tendencies --for anyone looking at this stuff. They are very unhuman; that was my impression, and what I take away from accounts.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Exactly. Live aliens or drones or whatever alien would be a mortal danger to the earthers. Or us to them. Do the ufologists ever think about that?
I don't think its an issue for that level of technology. It is very difficult not to be anthropomorphizing when thinking about UFOs, for anyone. Biological aliens may even have been long supplanted by their machines. Self replicating devices or devices made from some kind of programmable matter, perhaps even in our vicinity. I think many of the objects seen are the same ones seen over long periods of time. These things could have just been hanging out cloaked or in oceans or other places,

Similar History Discussions