Aliens attacked!

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
This is speculation, so bear with me. I have long suspectesd that the Roswell event was a drone malfunction; a capsule from a Woonsocket UFO (Cocoyoc object), had just taken some children and when trying to re-unite with the saucer portion of the craft, exploded. The small bodies were children --badly damaged from the depressurization --eyes black, etc. the "craft" was the memory metal / programmable matter capsule that had been shredded and strewn over the ground. The tech at the time probably didn't understand the debris; wasn't made of unknown alloys, no Jacobsen’s source, a retired engineer from the former defence company EG&G, which handled the US government’s

Roswell 'was Soviet plot to create US panic'
]
This view was ridiculed on KDR’s blog, by believers as well as skeptics. IMO Rosewell involved real ETs. For one thing, who reported missing kids??

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Among amateur astronomers 24% have seen UFOs

Among pro astronomers only 5% have seen UFOs

I see a tendency here. Less education more aliens.
This is absurd. UFO witnesses include doctors, professors, pilots etc. Some pro astronomers may be reluctant to say they’ve seen a UFO, as it might jeopardize their careers. Or, unlike amateurs, most don’t actually look at the sky, just a specific object via screen.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Even though I think they are drones, I think they are extremely advanced and f
This view was ridiculed on KDR’s blog, by believers as well as skeptics. IMO Roswell involved real ETs. For one thing, who reported missing kids??
Well you could certainly be right! I'll discuss more when I have time a bit later. Time to get ready for work.

Maribat

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
This is absurd. UFO witnesses include doctors, professors, pilots etc. Some pro astronomers may be reluctant to say they’ve seen a UFO, as it might jeopardize their careers.
On the contrary, IMHO the first astronomer who proves the existence of the aliens is to get the Nobel prize! And don't forget CETI. There are astronomers who are looking for aliens and that does not jeopardize their careers. Not at all. They dream of aliens and do everything to find them.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
On the contrary, IMHO the first astronomer who proves the existence of the aliens is to get the Nobel prize! And don't forget CETI. There are astronomers who are looking for aliens and that does not jeopardize their careers. Not at all. They dream of aliens and do everything to find them.
Aliens, but they don't want to talk about UFOs. They would need to properly identify a distant planet with life, with their tech, to get the big pats on the back. Not going to get into a peer-reviewed journal.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
It's Never Aliens--until It Is

"The interposition of editors and reviewers between authors and readers may enable the intermediators to act as gatekeepers.[113] Some sociologists of science argue that peer review makes the ability to publish susceptible to control by elites and to personal jealousy.[114][115] The peer review process may suppress dissent against "mainstream" theories[116][117][118] and may be biased against novelty.[119] Reviewers tend to be especially critical of conclusions that contradict their own views,[120][121] and lenient towards those that match them. At the same time, established scientists are more likely than others to be sought out as referees, particularly by high-prestige journals/publishers. There are also signs of gender bias, favouring men as authors.[122] As a result, ideas that harmonize with the established experts' are more likely to see print and to appear in premier journals than are iconoclastic or revolutionary ones. This accords with Thomas Kuhn's well-known observations regarding scientific revolutions.[123] A theoretical model has been established whose simulations imply that peer review and over-competitive research funding foster mainstream opinion to monopoly.[124]"

Scholarly peer review - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Harry Reid on What the Government Knows About UFOs
Eric Davis, Physicist, Explains Why Scientists Won't Discuss Their UFO Interests | HuffPost
"
“UFOs are real phenomena. They are artificial objects under intelligent control. They’re definitely the craft of a supremely advanced technology,” says physicist Eric Davis, a researcher of light-speed travel.
Davis, a research physicist at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Austin, studies propulsion physics, which he hopes will one day allow humans to travel easily and quickly through our galactic neighborhood."
Eric W. Davis - Earth Tech

Last edited:
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
This view was ridiculed on KDR’s blog, by believers as well as skeptics. IMO Rosewell involved real ETs. For one thing, who reported missing kids??
I spent some time looking into the possibility of missing children near Cocoyoc, at the time that object was seen; it landed near children, but there just aren't records that I could find. Iiirc, I couldn't find online records for New Mexico for that period. Of course they didn't necessarily have to come from that specific area. It brings up humanoids, and I will post on that pretty soon. It brings up the idea of the "contiguous universe" from the Podesta emails, and other phenomena too, for me.

Oct 2018
Minneapolis, MN
Good question, if aliens have the technology to travel the stars what would they want from earth? Resources?, plenty of asteroids and moons out there, why come all the way to earth? Slaves?, they can't build machines to do basic labor?
Most likely scenario would be settlement, maybe they got exiled from their world and decided earth looked like a good spot to live. Maybe they built early civilizations so they could boss around primitive humans.
Well, time is relative. Maybe they've come to the realization that space-faring societies bring war and there's a limit to how far weapons capabilities can go (or at least a limit to defending them). So the best defense is eradicate potential enemies before they pose a threat.

Another one would be societal tests. Push earth in directions and see the outcomes. Like Douglas Adams used to joke basically, make us test subjects.

Similar History Discussions