Aliens attacked!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
1966:
Mysterious Flying Objects Sighted - The Beverley Times (WA : 1905 - 1977) - 4 Feb 1966 &searchLimits=exactPhrase|||anyWords|||notWords|||requestHandler|||dateFrom|||dateTo|||sortby
"From a distance they looked like the lights of a semi-trailer and I did not pay much attention," he said. '"The lights were hidden as I moved into a valley but as I drove over the crest of the hill, I was blinded by a bright yellow light." Mr. Marshall said he skid-
ded to a halt and turned out the lights of his car. "I could see a large object hovering over the hill, about half a mile away. It had a revolving top like a lighthouse tower, and emitted red, yellow and green lights through coloured panels in the tower."
He said the object rose and fell in the sky between 50 and 2,000 feet above the hall, and
made a noise like swarming bees. The lights from the tower illuminated an oval shaped
tower structure, which shone like stainless steel. "I was scared stiff and sat
there unable to move for nearly one and a half hours,"

I suspect the oval "tower" is actually the capsule from a Woonsocket-type craft re-uniting with the saucer portion. I suspect that and this are all sightings of same craft. (see colored "panels" in oval tower?):

1978, Gerena, Spain.

Witnesses: Manuel Gordillo, Lopez Rivero. From Francisco Lopez Rivero's testimony we can indicate the following: A little below he observed some bright-colored, silvery legs.
Cocoyoc:

Cocoyoc:
ufo - UFOs at close sight: Cocoyoc, Mexico, November 3, 1973

Last edited:

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
You are suggesting that life in our solar system started on Mars and made it to earth from pieces blown off the surface? Possibly.
Hardly the most parsimonious view. I never liked panspermia. If life always originated elsewhere where did the first life appear? If it didn’t arise on a world as hospitable as ours, I doubt it could’ve arisen anywhere else.

AlpinLuke

Ad Honoris
Oct 2011
Lago Maggiore, Italy
Hardly the most parsimonious view. I never liked panspermia. If life always originated elsewhere where did the first life appear? If it didn’t arise on a world as hospitable as ours, I doubt it could’ve arisen anywhere else.
It depends on what you consider life ... today at NASA they are almost in paranoia about the possibility [which is real] that terrestrial viruses [or even bacteria] could contaminate other planets or moon carried by our probes. A virus can survive while an object is entering an atmosphere like the one of our planet.

This said, to generate life you don't need a rocky planet, it's enough to have water, hydrocarbons, energy, a place which protects from cosmic radiations and solar radiations ... in other words prebiotic chemistry in a suitably protected environment. A comet orbiting not too far or not too near to a star like the sun can offer similar conditions. And comets tent to fall on planet, when they were well more numerous and when the solar system was crowded ...

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Kind of looks like San Lorenzo al Mare:
The painting: "we only know that the work comes from the forgotten convent of Sant’Orsola in the district of San Lorenzo in Florence."

If you look at the object painted on the Madonna's shoulder in dark paint, it really does look like a saucer canted at an angle. Not a star, probably the saucer in the sky. Perhaps this piece was commissioned to commemorate the event. I wish I could get up close to it.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
It depends on what you consider life ... today at NASA they are almost in paranoia about the possibility [which is real] that terrestrial viruses [or even bacteria] could contaminate other planets or moon carried by our probes. A virus can survive while an object is entering an atmosphere like the one of our planet.

This said, to generate life you don't need a rocky planet, it's enough to have water, hydrocarbons, energy, a place which protects from cosmic radiations and solar radiations ... in other words prebiotic chemistry in a suitably protected environment. A comet orbiting not too far or not too near to a star like the sun can offer similar conditions. And comets tent to fall on planet, when they were well more numerous and when the solar system was crowded ...
Most comets have eccentric orbits with vast temperature variations, in fact they gradually boil away to form meteoroid packs. Spreading of life naturally may be possible but it’s not the most parsimonious explantation for terrestrial life. If a comet can give rise to life a planet like ours is infinitely more likely to.

AlpinLuke

Ad Honoris
Oct 2011
Lago Maggiore, Italy
Most comets have eccentric orbits with vast temperature variations, in fact they gradually boil away to form meteoroid packs. Spreading of life naturally may be possible but it’s not the most parsimonious explantation for terrestrial life. If a comet can give rise to life a planet like ours is infinitely more likely to.
Probably this is a good scientific work about a possible panspermia. The introduction which is readable here explains in a few words what I intend for prebiotic chemistry and the possible role of comets in the origin of life. https://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/6008

Then, an entire new scientific doctrine is developing: astrobiology and obviously they have considered the matter.

Early Earth was not very hospitable when it came to jump-starting life. In fact, new research shows that life on Earth may have come from out of this world.
The Shocking Source for Life's Origins - Astrobiology Magazine

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Earliest Earth, to c 3.8 billion years ago, wasn’t hospitable, since it was hot and probably still undergoing heavy bombardment. But life could’ve arisen a little later, and btw, early life could’ve been very thermophilac.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
It seems that the Egyptians were making arms for all their neighbours. The first two pieces of evidence that come to mind are the Hittite stone shield moulds in an Egyptian workshop at Pi-Ramesses and the bronze armour stamped with the cartouche of Rameses II that was found at Salamina.

The answer to the second part of your question is patently obvious. Why would the Americans or Russians or French or Chinese make weapons for their nominal opponents?
Earliest Earth, to c 3.8 billion years ago, wasn’t hospitable, since it was hot and probably still undergoing heavy bombardment. But life could’ve arisen a little later, and btw, early life could’ve been very thermophilac.
Right, it took a little while for things to cool down to the point where water could condense.

Aug 2015
uk
Several reports from pilots in Ireland sighting a UFO which came alongsides one plane before shooting off at an 'astronomical' speed. For me any report from a pilot (esp several at the same time) has to be taken very seriously, as they know what is and isn't natural phenomenon.

Similar History Discussions