Aliens attacked!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
^Direct link to audio:

Love this comment:

"Philip Pouponneau
Funny how this case was buried for so many years a bunch of us who attended this school many years later only found out about it by chance whilst reading a book about ufo's in the school library. When we confronted the librarian who had been there for many years she didn't want to talk about it still"

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
What does Donovan suggest?
The Alien Plan.....says the phenomenon will ultimately change the ideological orientation of society 180 degrees, or complete the process begun by technology and crises. It is a very controversial work, a no holds barred attack on misinformation, and a comprehensive view of the phenomenon in the context of world history.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
^Direct link to audio:

Love this comment:

"Philip Pouponneau
Funny how this case was buried for so many years a bunch of us who attended this school many years later only found out about it by chance whilst reading a book about ufo's in the school library. When we confronted the librarian who had been there for many years she didn't want to talk about it still"
A witness:
Category: | Herald Sun

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Ann Arbor vs. the flying saucers | Michigan Today
"More than 40 law officers from local and state agencies joined area residents in searching the swamp and its surroundings. Mysterious lights were reported by many observers, including a Dexter policeman who watched a large bluish object with red and white lights hover above his patrol car. After a few minutes it was joined by three other similar objects, which flew back and forth in formation and then disappeared.
But this was only the beginning. The next night more than 80 students at Hillsdale College 50 miles to the southwest said they saw floating lights in a nearby swamp. In the coming days flying objects were spotted in the skies over Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Dexter, and Saline. Reports started to come in from other parts of the state, as well."

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
In the Sternenschiff article:
THE SHIP FROM THE STARS - Examiner (Launceston, Tas. : 1900 - 1954) - 9 Dec 1950"strange%20metalli%20c"&searchLimits=exactPhrase=strange+metallic|||any%20Words|||notWords|||requestHandler|||dateFrom|||dat%20eTo|||sortby

"Schneider was not the only one who saw mysterious extra-planetary discs in the last century. THERE is also the evidence of the captain and the second mate of the s.s. Patma, who sighted a "large and luminous giant disc whirling under the waters" in the Persian Gulf on December 28, 1883. Now, almost 70 years later, a new theory has been put forwara for the Patma riddle: A flying saucer had been seen immediately after it had crashed into the sea. Aircraft experts are confident that there will be disc-shaped planes in a decade or-two. "The power will be supplied through nozzles projecting round the rim. These discs will turn and twist, they will rise vertically or tilt at any angle-in fact they will behave like Schneider's "Flying Potter's Wheel" or our present-day Flying Saucers.ONCE ONCE we accept that there may be intelligent life on other planets, then we cannot exclude the possibility that these beings have mastered

In August of same year:
Bonilla observation - Wikipedia

Reminds me of the Butterworth Letter:
SOLAR PHENOMENA. - TO THE EDITOR OF THE
When objects were seen on the Sun's disk and later seen hanging in the sky by Butterworth... Perhaps before they went into Southern Ocean.
Perhaps Schneider's "Sternenschiff" pf 1851 was one of the Butterworth objects of 1848, or from one of them.

Last edited:
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Bonilla:
On August 12, 1883 at 8am, I was starting to outline the solar spots when all of a sudden I caught sight of a small luminous body, which was entering the scope of the telescope, standing out on the paper I used to reproduce the spots, and wandering over the solar disc, projecting itself like a shadow almost circular.​
I had hardly recovered from my surprise when the same phenomenon happened again and at such short intervals that within 2h. I was able to count up to 283 bodies crossing the solar disc.

Butterworth letter:
"Towards the evening of Monday, the 14th February, I was passing by Mr. Martin's farm, when I was accosted by Mr. John Prouse, and asked whether I had seen those new planets, to which I replied I had not, Mr. Prouse then told me that-he would show me something that I had never seen before, and pointing in the direction of the sun, told me to look, which I did, and to my surprise, I discovered three dark objects suspended in the sky, in the direction of the sun, two of which appeared perpendicular, and apparently not far apart; the third standing on the right, toward the north, and appeared to be more remote. Since that day the air has not been in that magnetic state, in consequence of which those objects have become invisible. What those bodies are I cannot say; but I thought it passing strange to see three dark bodies suspended in the sky, in open day."

Similar History Discussions