Aliens attacked!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
^ Could be some kind of weapon or test --that's what I thought it was for a long time. Apparently it was taken by folks at an archaeological dig, so if that's true, it is mighty close. Also, it appears to be a spinning disk and to try and correct before it hits the ground the first time; that's why there is so much debris after it exlpodes --a cylinder wouldn't produce that much debris. Would even create a Roswell-style debris field.

Apr 2015
Italy
^ Could be some kind of weapon or test --that's what I thought it was for a long time. Apparently it was taken by folks at an archaeological dig, so if that's true, it is mighty close. Also, it appears to be a spinning disk and to try and correct before it hits the ground the first time; that's why there is so much debris after it exlpodes --a cylinder wouldn't produce that much debris. Would even create a Roswell-style debris field.
i don't think it corrects. I think that's a optical effect. Looks like a desertic, very hot environment, it looks like the hot air produces some mirage like distortion. You know like when you watch a pole in the water and it looks like it bends.
it could also be some sort of ground effect at that speed that pushes up the object.
or it could even be the tail fins of the rocket manouvering on a computer guided missile.

the point is, before you jump on the most improbable solution ( an alien manouvering to avoid collision on his ufo ) you should explore all the more rational and probable hypotesis and see if the work or not.

Oct 2018
Adelaide south Australia
I've seen the clip before too

Certainly seems to show a crash of a flying craft, but imo the image is far too vague to make any positive claims .

The interpretation of indistinct objects in the sky as alien craft, I think comes from the deep human need for order. That also explains the cloud which looks like a bunny rabbit, or the piece of burnt toast with the image of the virgin-----and conspiracy theories.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
It might be something terrestrial; we will likely never know. If you read some of the articles, military testimony, etc. it is very clear that these objects are a technology (not ours), and under intelligent control. It is something totally different from Pareidolia, in real encounters. Now, some folks couldn't accept the strange sight of a controlled object moving fast through the air without visible means of propulsion, and so swear they saw big silly propellers on some airships like the San Francisco example, while others saw none.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
i don't think it corrects. I think that's a optical effect. Looks like a desertic, very hot environment, it looks like the hot air produces some mirage like distortion. You know like when you watch a pole in the water and it looks like it bends.
it could also be some sort of ground effect at that speed that pushes up the object.
or it could even be the tail fins of the rocket manouvering on a computer guided missile.

the point is, before you jump on the most improbable solution ( an alien manouvering to avoid collision on his ufo ) you should explore all the more rational and probable hypotesis and see if the work or not.
I've known about it for years, but no good explanation has come forward for it. As many other objects were seen there (and other places) matching that description (even travelling alongside test missiles before going out into space ahead of them); I think it is a possibility = "might be".

Similar History Discussions