Aliens attacked!

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
A little. I'll have some comments pretty soon. He certainly weaves together a good case, but I'm not totally sure he is correct about the plan; that may change as I get further.
Of course a key difference between The Alien Plan.... and say Nostradamus is that the former spells out clearly what is supposed to happen, and when. It must stand the test of history and, unlike clear frauds which can be endlessly reinterpreted, is falsifiable.
As for innovators getting ideas from aliens...it’s possible, since ETs can apparently communicate nonverbally or telepathically. But it’s irresponsible and dangerous to see the hand of ET in everything. If there’s no clear evidence for it don’t assume it. Btw the book rejects Corso, a key source of the claim that recent inventions are based on alien artifacts.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Of course a key difference between The Alien Plan.... and say Nostradamus is that the former spells out clearly what is supposed to happen, and when. It must stand the test of history and, unlike clear frauds which can be endlessly reinterpreted, is falsifiable.
As for innovators getting ideas from aliens...it’s possible, since ETs can apparently communicate nonverbally or telepathically.
I think that is possible, too. I think that they operate on a deeper level of reality, understanding connections in time and space and information that seem supernatural or uncanny, such as the ability to calculate future events or obtain operational information from future events. There are time -related effects, including perhaps the ability to create bubbles of time or cause time dilation.

So, reading more of book, I completely agree with the acclimation idea, in every way, and that is part ofvusi g tne deeper understanding of information I mentioned above.
Craigie's pilot came out but didn't mention a traveling alien, but the message was delivered or an understanding had one way or another. But "acclimation" is not new, it's been in a holding pattern for a long time.

Jan 2016
Ohio
Turns out the aliens didn't come here for resources. No no. they came to breed.

There civilization is a billion times older than ours living on the opposite end of the Milky Way galaxy.

Their sun finally gave out, decimating a major part of their civilization.

Through scouting missions they heard of a place similar to theres, but far smaller.

They infiltrated our society posing as high members (pharaohs, kings, warriors) to control the background of our society. They lead our civilization into major advancements. They made great architecture like the pyramids, but also caused bloodshed to try and lower our own population.

They have been breeding for the past 10,000 years, amassing a population to call this new place home.

Only issue now, is they didn't kill enough of us. Our planet is now over-populated a new type of apocalypse threatens to not only destroy them, but us as well.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Turns out the aliens didn't come here for resources. No no. they came to breed.

There civilization is a billion times older than ours living on the opposite end of the Milky Way galaxy.

Their sun finally gave out, decimating a major part of their civilization.

Through scouting missions they heard of a place similar to theres, but far smaller.

They infiltrated our society posing as high members (pharaohs, kings, warriors) to control the background of our society. They lead our civilization into major advancements. They made great architecture like the pyramids, but also caused bloodshed to try and lower our own population.

They have been breeding for the past 10,000 years, amassing a population to call this new place home.

Only issue now, is they didn't kill enough of us. Our planet is now over-populated a new type of apocalypse threatens to not only destroy them, but us as well.
I would disagree with that asessment, though some ancient alien folks believe that.

Similar History Discussions