Aliens attacked!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
I did let put a chuckle..

I got honestly ask you. Do you believe in Aliens?

I can't tell if your pfp and links are a form of sarcasm, or if you actually believe in extraterrestrial.

My experience (from a 2013 post):

An interesting thing happened to me on May 14, 2010. That whole week I had been driving from Eugene, Oregon to work in Lake Oswego, Oregon (USA) in the morning and then driving back to Eugene after work (on I-5, 11o miles); my dad had been diagnosed with prostate cancer and was undergoing medical procedures that week, so I wanted to be there to be supportive. That Friday, May 14, I was driving back to Eugene and witnessed something extraordinary. Everything was lush and the trees were thick, but as I neared milepost 270 the trees gave way to pastures and I could look out West, to the mountains. As I looked West I was shocked to notice five bright round lights in a row (spaced evenly) that appeared to hover over the mountains in the distance; they were at a slight angle to the horizon, 5 degrees or so off the horizontal. As I continued to look (awestruck), I noticed that the lights dimmed slightly and were actually metallic spheres; the top of each sphere slightly reflected the blue light of the sky. The spheres seemed to have been large, perhaps 30 to 40 feet across to appear as large as they did from my perspective. The spheres hovered there in a row glowing slightly, seeming to slightly bob in the air for about fifteen seconds or so, and then seemed to slowly disappear from right to left, as I drove on; I was shocked. Ten seconds later, all five spheres reappeared, this time much closer, and nearer to I-5, but up in the sky, apparently jumping from the mountains to the West to that location. This time all five spheres glowed brightly red, and were in a slightly different configuration; four were in a line at a slight angle to the horizon, while one was a bit lower, kind of a lopsided triangle formation –this lasted for about ten seconds, then all disappeared again. I was completely shocked by the experience and didn’t mention it to my parents until the following evening. Doing a little research online later, I discovered that that Friday had been the first night of the McMinnville UFO festival, where Stanton Friedman was speaking. Initially I was confused and thought I saw the objects near Salem (that error is still on the Mufon site, I need to contact them). Later I drove the stretch and recognized certain trees and landmarks, and I googled a map of Oregon to pinpoint where I had seen the objects; drawing a line west from that point on I-5 towards the spot where I saw them, directly intersected McMinnville, actually very near the Trent farm (a co-worker grew up right next to them) –the objects were near or directly over McMinnville that evening. You can imagine how I felt upon discovering that fact… I called MUFON, and was interviewed by investigators –there was and still is no conventional explanation for what I experienced that Friday. I'd love to take a lie detector test. I was very disturbed by the whole affair.

Corroborative sighting!:

Occurred : 10/20/2010 00:10 (Entered as : 10/20/10 00:10)
Reported: 7/30/2011 6:15:29 PM 18:15
Posted: 8/7/2011
Shape: Rectangle
Duration:3 min
5 round white lights hovering over I-5.

Driving south on I-5 in Roseburg at 1205 at night I saw 5 very large round white lights in a long row floating in air about 300 feet up. They were even with top of hill and extended out of river. I could not understand what they were since it was silently hovering there. Others were pulled over on side of highway looking at it. As I got closer it started to float north above I-5. As it passed over me I could not see the stars or clouds between the lights so I believe it was a long solid object with the 5 lights. The lights did not illuminate the ground or send out a beam like a car light.

It continued to head north above the highway.

I am in law enforcement and my husband is an ex air force pilot. We have observed planes of every description as a hobby and I know that this was nothing either of us have seen before.

((NUFORC Note: Witness indicates that the date of the sighting is approximate. PD))

((NUFORC Note: Report from law enforcement officer. PD))

Roseburg is about 150 mi!es south from my sighting.
An interesting thing about observations and paradigms:

I only just a few weeks ago ran into this Roseburg sighting of obviously my objects after years of scouring the Internet. Ran into it BY CHANCE, because the filer had cataloged it as a "rectangle". because he thought the lights were part of a single object, just as my mind wanted too, until they re-appeared in the Leeroy Chiao echelon formation, like my avatar.. (Could still be "one" object though..). So there ya go. :cool:

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
I think that is possible, too. I think that they operate on a deeper level of reality, understanding connections in time and space and information that seem supernatural or uncanny, such as the ability to calculate future events or obtain operational information from future events. There are time -related effects, including perhaps the ability to create bubbles of time or cause time dilation.
Morrison said gravitational field propulsion doesn’t involve time dilation. I think the aliens can control future events.

So, reading more of book, I completely agree with the acclimation idea, in every way, and that is part ofvusi g tne deeper understanding of information I mentioned above.
Isn’t it interesting that the acclimation effort is “so deceptive” as the author puts it—in other words ETs are getting us used to them but in various ways that cloak the liaison? Does the idea seem valid to you?

Craigie's pilot came out but didn't mention a traveling alien, but the message was delivered or an understanding had one way or another. But "acclimation" is not new, it's been in a holding pattern for a long time.
UFOs may have been seen many times before 1947 but even prehistoric hints of aliens only became recognized since that year. In other words, acclimation didn’t really get underway until after WWII.
The alien could’ve been concealed from the pilot or more likely, he was told not to mention it when finally given the green light to talk, a bit.
What do you think of other concepts like the suppression of wholism to enable focus on purely technical progress first?

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Morrison said gravitational field propulsion doesn’t involve time dilation. I think the aliens can control future events.

Isn’t it interesting that the acclimation effort is “so deceptive” as the author puts it—in other words ETs are getting us used to them but in various ways that cloak the liaison? Does the idea seem valid to you?

UFOs may have been seen many times before 1947 but even prehistoric hints of aliens only became recognized since that year. In other words, acclimation didn’t really get underway until after WWII.
The alien could’ve been concealed from the pilot or more likely, he was told not to mention it when finally given the green light to talk, a bit.
What do you think of other concepts like the suppression of wholism to enable focus on purely technical progress first?
I'll reply tonight when I have a bit more time! :)

Similar History Discussions