Aliens attacked!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Isn’t it interesting that the acclimation effort is “so deceptive” as the author puts it—in other words ETs are getting us used to them but in various ways that cloak the liaison? Does the idea seem valid to you?
I think there has always been contact, but the acclimation displays and maneuvers seemed to start after WWII as you say. I don't know if it is part of the long-term plan for the scenarios that will take us to wholism. I suspect that the activity became more intense because of the beginning of the stockpiling of nuclear weapons, and the visitors increased the displays and initiated closer contact in case some type of intervention became necessary. Citizens of the world were treated to the alien humanoids with fallible technologies show, while other objects were seen tracking missiles and military exercises. It is a deep knowledge of probabiliti es of future events and the likelihood we will destroy ourselves that the visitors are reacting to and the "Prime Directive" has not ever been adhered to. The kinds of things we are seeing now, e.g. the Nimitz encounter and the other released videos, and Elizondo stating that we will be shocked at how often the militaries deal with these things regularly all over the world, is a commensurate ramping up, given the current dire situation..

UFOs may have been seen many times before 1947 but even prehistoric hints of aliens only became recognized since that year. In other words, acclimation didn’t really get underway until after WWII.
The alien could’ve been concealed from the pilot or more likely, he was told not to mention it when finally given the green light to talk, a bit.
What do you think of other concepts like the suppression of wholism to enable focus on purely technical progress first?
It's possible about the humanoid alien (device), but perhaps the message was conveyed without it traveling.
Still unsure about the reality of the Wholism plan, I think the scenario above might explain their actions.

The text editor on Kindle Fires SUCKS.

Jan 2014
Connecticut
I think there has always been contact, but the acclimation displays and maneuvers seemed to start after WWII as you say. I don't know if it is part of the long-term plan for the scenarios that will take us to wholism.
The book says acclimation is necessary for wholism since, it says, the latter would be a rational reaction to advanced visitors i.e. greater unity and discipline someday to meet their challenge, as opposed to nervous breakdowns and hysteria (had there been no acclimation).

I suspect that the activity became more intense because of the beginning of the stockpiling of nuclear weapons, and the visitors increased the displays and initiated closer contact in case some type of intervention became necessary.
The Alien Plan for Earth dismisses apparent alien concern with our nuclear weapons as just a facade to make it appear they are at odds with governments. It notes that despite some intrusions or incidents, they never did anything to disarm the major powers.

It is a deep knowledge of probabiliti es of future events and the likelihood we will destroy ourselves that the visitors are reacting to and the "Prime Directive" has not ever been adhered to.
I don’t think humanity is stupid enough to destroy itself. Just because nukes exist doesn't mean they’ll be used. Both sides had ample poison gas in WWII but nobody used it even as defeat loomed.

The kinds of things we are seeing now, e.g. the Nimitz encounter and the other released videos, and Elizondo stating that we will be shocked at how often the militaries deal with these things regularly all over the world, is a commensurate ramping up, given the current dire situation..
The book views all that as just part of the facade necessary for a future “conflict” to reinforce wholism. If ET really was worried about nukes and planned to eliminate them he’d have done it or laid down the law long before arsenals got big.

It's possible about the humanoid alien (device), but perhaps the message was conveyed without it traveling.
Still unsure about the reality of the Wholism plan, I think the scenario above might explain their actions.
The book opines the ET went to DC to personally take charge, in effect. Maybe an actual visit was deemed essential so our leaders could see the reality, and necessity of cooperation themselves.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon

Similar History Discussions