Aliens attacked!

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Pretty soon I'll be having lunch with an astronomer friend who had his sighting of a triangular formation of ten metallic spheres flying over Portland in the '50s. I posted it before with his drawing. His wife has been sick, but now she is going to tell me about a couple of encounters she has had with UFOs. Serious ones, with tissue damage.. Perhaps radiation too. I'm bracing myself for it. I should be able to post the events here.
If you saw Edwards’s old book, you may recall how vehemently he rejected the claim that no pro astronomer ever saw a UFO.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Yesterday I spoke with an an elderly gentleman; he had seen a UFO over Lake Oswego during the wave in the '50s when he was a teen. Almost everyone alive at the time remembers the wave, and over half of the people I've met saw the objects during the wave.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Yesterday I spoke with an an elderly gentleman; he had seen a UFO over Lake Oswego during the wave in the '50s when he was a teen. Almost everyone alive at the time remembers the wave, and over half of the people I've met saw the objects during the wave.
ET really knows what he’s doing. Appearances not only help acclimate certain individuals but society as witnesses tell others about their sightings for many years.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
So what’s the story now?
Feeling a bit better now, but dealing with my mother and father. Waste of time. Though I did think of opening up a new thread in the lounge titled: "Why do your parents suck so bad?". Mine do, and I can say that honestly.
Back to more interesting things. Did read Donovan's take on the motley crews of bizarre critters the aliens make sure we see. Spectacles and scenarios with beings that scream "ALIEN!". It does fit with the revelations and loud flashing UFOs etc.that are part of the acclimation process; they are mutually reinforcing. I'm not totally sold, but don't have much of a better solution...

Similar History Discussions