Aliens attacked!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
So you’re done by now? What do you think of the “Cosmic Evolution vs god”? Anyway you may now able to write an review on Amazon.
I'll address the Cosmic Evolution vs god tonight.
My Amazon review (four stars):

Pulling Back the Veil..

In this very good to excellent book, Donovan offers a penetrating and well-documented analysis of the UFO phenomenon. The absurd and bizarre behavior of our visitors, the US government, and even well-known UFO researchers is made understandable as part of the alien plan for contact and acclimation, leading our species and civilization to develop carefully to a state of "Wholism". Of interest to UFO witnesses, researchers, and anyone who would like to know what the heck is probably going on; many confounding aspects of the phenomenon are explained in a very well-reasoned manner. Read it!

Last edited:

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
My Amazon review (four stars):
Pulling Back the Veil..

In this very good to excellent book, Donovan offers a penetrating and well-documented analysis of the UFO phenomenon. The absurd and bizarre behavior of our visitors, the US government, and even well-known UFO researchers is made understandable as part of the alien plan for contact and acclimation, leading our species and civilization to develop carefully to a state of "Wholism". Of interest to UFO witnesses, researchers, and anyone who would like to know what the heck is probably going on; many confounding aspects of the phenomenon are explained in a very well-reasoned manner. Read it!
Good review!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
So you’re done by now? What do you think of the “Cosmic Evolution vs god”? Anyway you may now able to write an review on Amazon.
He did a good job explaining our current theories about the beginning of the universe (I think we are not fully understanding that yet), and I am completely on board with cosmic evolution. He repeatedly points out the the absurdity of Christian theology, but I would have liked it better if he also considered Buddhism and Hinduism, etc.
I agree with many of his conclusions about UFOs, but am not yet totally sold on the overall picture. I'll post more about it when my thoughts are gathered.

Similar History Discussions