Aliens attacked!

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
He did a good job explaining our current theories about the beginning of the universe (I think we are not fully understanding that yet), and I am completely on board with cosmic evolution. He repeatedly points out the the absurdity of Christian theology, but I would have liked it better if he also considered Buddhism and Hinduism, etc.
He did consider the West of primary importance in western history, writing something like 90% of its significance belongs to the West. Christianity had a special role suppressing wholism so its basis could arise first, and other faiths are practically irrelevant.

I agree with many of his conclusions about UFOs, but am not yet totally sold on the overall picture. I'll post more about it when my thoughts are gathered.
OK.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Did you notice that Greenewald’s view, in his Inside the Black Vault, says what The Alien Plan for Earth would consider another example of misinformation?

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
My reconstructed signature links, at the request of a forum member! There are so many good ones. Next task, create an index..

1. THE SHIP FROM THE STARS - Examiner (Launceston, Tas. : 1900 - 1954) - 9 Dec 1950"strange%20metalli%20c"&searchLimits=exactPhrase=strange+metallic|||any%20Words|||notWords|||requestHandler|||dateFrom|||dat%20eTo|||sortby

2. Richmond dispatch. (Richmond, Va.) 1884-1903, August 19, 1902, Page 1, Image 1

3. The Bryan Times - Google News Archive Search

4. GHOST OF EVEREST - CLIMBERS' CURIOUS TALES. STRANGE OBJECTS OBSERVED. EXPERIENCE IN SCOTLAND. - The Gloucester Advocate (NSW : 1905 - 1954) - 20 Nov 1934"in%20the%20sky"%20NOT%20(venus%20OR%20jupiter)&searchLimits=exactPhrase=in+the+sky|||anyWords|||notWords=venus+jupiter|||requestHandler|||dateFrom|||dateTo|||sortby

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
That looks like an interesting book. I'll try and interlibrary loan it!
A comment in KDR’s blog said Greenewald (referring to the phenomenon) claimed the government “can’t contact it, can’t communicate with it...”
That came too late for inclusion in The Alien Plan for Earth but the latter would undoubtedly see it as more misinformation, intended to mask secret relations.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
A comment in KDR’s blog said Greenewald (referring to the phenomenon) claimed the government “can’t contact it, can’t communicate with it...”
That came too late for inclusion in The Alien Plan for Earth but the latter would undoubtedly see it as more misinformation, intended to mask secret relations.
Sorry for the delay! I do have some comments on that. Been short on time recently. I am going to start posting at Fortean Forum again, to show folks the articles. Your knowledge would be very useful over there too, Starman...

Similar History Discussions