Aliens attacked!

Nov 2016
Germany
Do I got you correctly - if there are no supersonic booms from the UFOs - there are no real UFOs?
No, due to credible eye witness reports I think it very probable that UFOs exist, see also my last sentence in the cited article. However, these objects don´t produce hearable booms. This could be caused by a special field which surrounds the objects, or by a special aerodynamic shape, since otherwise they as material objects should necessarily cause booms when flying supersonic.

In this context I would like to know if these objects casts shadows. @Todd Feinman & @starman: Are there reports that confirm that UFOs cast shadows?

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
No, due to credible eye witness reports I think it very probable that UFOs exist, see also my last sentence in the cited article. However, these objects don´t produce hearable booms. This could be caused by a special field which surrounds the objects, or by a special aerodynamic shape, since otherwise they as material objects should necessarily cause booms when flying supersonic.

In this context I would like to know if these objects casts shadows. @Todd Feinman & @starman: Are there reports that confirm that UFOs cast shadows?
Yes they often cast shadows! Even cloaked objects. In Australia, spindle-shaped objects came out of the ocean and later flew in formation over the land --each cast a shadows on the ground "as large as a locomotive". They are not always in a position to cast shadows (can be self-luminous, or have lights, further displacing shadows).

Nov 2016
Germany
Yes they often cast shadows!
UFOs have been detected by radar.
I just wanted to make sure that these things are material in the common sense (and not consisting of a somehow visible form of ´subtle matter´), because they don't behave acoustically like man-made aircrafts (no supersonic bang).

Klaus Volkamer - Discovery of Subtle Matter - BROSOWSKI Publishing

Ufologits detect UFOs only on Earth or on the Moon and other objects of the Solar system?
Many ufologists believe that some objects photographed on Mars are remains of an extraterrestrial technology. Admittedly, the objects look strange, but they are most probably random stone formations. Here are three examples:

1559741518005.jpeg

1559741577038.jpeg

1559741534113.jpeg

Last edited:
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
I think they could perform fractal analysis of some of the images to determine how likely they are to be non-natural, or manufactured. Most of the images I've seen have rocks nearby that look a LOT like the supposed anomaly. I do think it's possible that some UFOs may be composed of some kind of exotic matter, or utilize dark energy or matter. Vallee suggested that in some manifestations, UFOs are creating matter from energy. I think they are basically machines that are so advanced they are almost "alive".

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Ufologits detect UFOs only on Earth or on the Moon and other objects of the Solar system?
IIRC there was a claim of one near the sun but virtually all are seen on Earth or the moon. Besides sightings by astronauts, astronomers have seen bright lights near Aristarchus. I suppose they might be volcanic activity, although it seems unlikely on a world as geologically dead as the moon and I believe the lights were observed to change position.

Nov 2016
Germany
The photo below is by Kerry Lynn Cassidy, shot near the Pacific Coast Highway at Malibu. At the bottom right you see lights of cars. The text is a description by her.

What do you think about that?

1559859348938.jpeg

1559859438287.jpeg
1559859650808.jpeg

Similar History Discussions