Aliens attacked!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
But the round shape? What kind of man-made missile should it be? And what missile would be tested near the Pacific Coast Highway, where most of the habitants of Malibu (including a lot of rich and prominent people) are living?

Liste von Persönlichkeiten der Stadt Malibu – Wikipedia
Do you mean the light in the lower right? Vandenburg AFB isn't terribly far, I think. It looks like liquid fuel being expelled up in the atmosphere. I sound like a freakin' skeptic :sick:

Nov 2016
Germany
Do you mean the light in the lower right? Vandenburg AFB isn't terribly far, I think. It looks like liquid fuel being expelled up in the atmosphere.
How is your view in line with the quoted report that the eye witness had a double sighting at the same beach 2 weeks before, because of that she arranged a meeting with a Mufon guy, who however went to a wrong place, while the witness had a new sighting, what was now photographed by her (what you consider to be a lingering missile)?

How probable is it that someone has a double sighting and watches 2 weeks later at exactly the same place a lingering man-made missile, while she is waiting for a Mufon representative?

Last edited:

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
But the round shape? What kind of man-made missile should it be? And what missile would be tested near the Pacific Coast Highway, where most of the habitants of Malibu (including a lot of rich and prominent people) are living?
Maybe it went off course. Several years ago there was a report of a UFO which shut down an airfield in China. It might’ve been a missile.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Doing well. Had a presentation at the community center; there were about forty people there. It went very well, but they kept asking so many questions, I never got to share but a couple of the old articles with them! I need to create a comprehensive index for the Fortean Forum articles; there are over two hundred very good ones. working on Art too, pics eventually. How have you been?

Last edited:

Similar History Discussions