Aliens attacked!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
You saw the take on that in The Alien Plan for Earth. It’s just misinformation to get people to think any government—alien association wasn't lasting.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
You saw the take on that in The Alien Plan for Earth. It’s just misinformation to get people to think any government—alien association wasn't lasting.
Much of the behavior of the government is consistent with Donovan's collusion idea. I'm not completely on board with it, though. I think it's possible they realized certain things about the phenomenon that were so strange, they realized most people couldn't deal with it. The government then went about spreading misinformation and creating these little tableaux to suggest to folks that they were in control.

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
If the matter is "military sensitive" we can leave it apart. In Italy Ufologists have learned that the Army doesn't like that "UFO lovers" show interest for some "particular" events.

When I was an investigative Ufologists I had an advantage: because of my profession I had a NASA account. Don't ask. I can only say that they tolerated a NASA ufologist!

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Much of the behavior of the government is consistent with Donovan's collusion idea. I'm not completely on board with it, though. I think it's possible they realized certain things about the phenomenon that were so strange, they realized most people couldn't deal with it. The government then went about spreading misinformation and creating these little tableaux to suggest to folks that they were in control.
True there are many accounts, albeit suspicious, which suggest the government is in control—ET captives, downed saucers, reverse engineering. Note though in the Schneider story the aliens killed a bunch of government people.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
If the matter is "military sensitive" we can leave it apart. In Italy Ufologists have learned that the Army doesn't like that "UFO lovers" show interest for some "particular" events.

When I was an investigative Ufologists I had an advantage: because of my profession I had a NASA account. Don't ask. I can only say that they tolerated a NASA ufologist!
Very cool, Luke! NASA most certainly knows they are real, as they are run by the DOD, and they tolerate Robert Bigelow now, too.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
It's such a strange and awesome phenomenon, that it can be frightening. Bigelow and Alexander and others had the pudding scared out of them at "Skinwalker Ranch" , apparently. Bigelow wouldn't talk about his personal experiences with it on 60 Minutes, but he did take the show to where his Grandparents had them come up go their car. I LOVE that interview; it's one for the history books Gratuitous reposting:

Similar History Discussions