Aliens attacked!

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
There are lots of such cases, including contactees. It may not be a good idea to speak of favorites because they’re intended to deceive as well as acclimate. The Hill case comes to mind....

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Well, no. :) I don’t doubt there are many interesting cases but after many years of reading about cases it’s old hat. Basically, as the book says, the phenomenon does esssentially the same stuff over and over. Details vary but the it’s same basic messages.

Reactions: Todd Feinman

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Well, no. :) I don’t doubt there are many interesting cases but after many years of reading about cases it’s old hat. Basically, as the book says, the phenomenon does esssentially the same stuff over and over. Details vary but the it’s same basic messages.
Things at fortean Forum are going well! :)

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
In what ways?
Apologies for the delay! Over at Fortean Forum there are a lot of folks who have studied the paranormal and also have an interest in UFOs. So it's more focused on those topics, and there are some very good contributors too.

Reactions: starman

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Btw did you see KDR's latest post in his blog? I don't have high hopes for this "Marcel's journals" claim, and put a few comments there--one may not have appeared yet.

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Btw did you see KDR's latest post in his blog? I don't have high hopes for this "Marcel's journals" claim, and put a few comments there--one may not have appeared yet.
Haven't seen it! Been checking his blog regularly, too. Journals? Sounds interesting.. Will check in a few minutes.