Aliens attacked!

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Ha! :p I think I'll be watching that from my couch! They should be storming Wright Patterson, Battelle or Bigelow Aerospace, though. I am curious to see what will happen, anyway. Still haven't seen that Lazar documentary; don't know what to think of Lazar.
Surely you recall what that Alien Plan…book thinks of him--just another disinformation agent, albeit with a subtle approach. Btw did you see my three critical comments on the "journals" post? What do you think of them?

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Surely you recall what that Alien Plan…book thinks of him--just another disinformation agent, albeit with a subtle approach. Btw did you see my three critical comments on the "journals" post? What do you think of them?
I do think Lazar is probably a disinformation agent or someone who was set up by the government to tell a false story. As for the journals, very interesting! Hadn't heard of them. Your comments do make sense --that they could be a hoax, like so many other UFO documents, including MJ-12. I wonder if part of the journals were written in some sort of cypher, or they could have contained no mention, or they could be another hoax as you assert!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Last edited:

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
I do think Lazar is probably a disinformation agent or someone who was set up by the government to tell a false story. As for the journals, very interesting! Hadn't heard of them. Your comments do make sense --that they could be a hoax, like so many other UFO documents, including MJ-12. I wonder if part of the journals were written in some sort of cypher, or they could have contained no mention, or they could be another hoax as you assert!
In his latest comment, KDR denied the Marcel family is up to something nefarious. But there are many examples of family members putting out info which appears consistent with the alien or government agenda hence is highly suspect. Look what The Alien Plan for Earth says about the story told by Magruder's sons, for example. His own sons, whom you'd think could be trusted to tell the truth about their father, clearly lied--probably at government direction. I just can't believe these putative Marcel journals are genuine, or we would've heard of them years if not decadas ago. I'm virtually certain they're just the latest concoction of disinformation agents.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Perhaps they have been threatened? That might explain some behavior. And so many people are apparently afraid to break non-disclosure agreements. I haven't had a chance to look closely at it yet.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Perhaps they have been threatened? That might explain some behavior. And so many people are apparently afraid to break non-disclosure agreements. I haven't had a chance to look closely at it yet.
So far none of the alleged journals have been revealed, so there doesn't appear to be much to look into. If the journals are not to be revealed, why did the Marcel family announce they had been found? That was some time ago, and lately they've been looking for someone who can decipher coded material i.e. the journals haven't been confiscated nor did their announcement get the Marcels in trouble. So I'd assume the government is going along with his--or, more likely, is behind it...Why aren't the journals revealed, at least partly, if genuine? IMO it's because they don't really exist or are obvious fakes. It's much easier to keep them under wraps than go through the trouble of duplicating Marcel's handwriting, finding old enough paper etc--which probably isn't possible anyway

Similar History Discussions