Aliens attacked!

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Today something odd has happened on ISS [I've got an app on my smartphone and I follow it live]. They saw something in the space, but NASA stopped the camera.

I do think this is suitable for this thread:

NASA shock: Mysterious 'UFO' seen moments before live space stream cut short on ISS
Interesting! I've seen a number of claims and footage from the ISS. Many have turned out to be reflections from the ISS. I remember a suspicious incident where an astronaut blocked the camera with his hand.

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
I follow the ISS live on my smartphone, unfortunately I wasn't doing it in that moment [the ISS makes two cameras available for the net and you can switch from one to an other].

Anyway that's not a reflection. Let's remember that sun light makes our cameras adapt [this is why stars are not visible in photos taken in the space ... on the Moon or in the orbit, it's the same ... it because of the automatic adaptation of our cameras to the environmental light]. So that stars or comet [if not very near and there weren't very near comets!] can be excluded.

But this doesn't exclude human vehicles, may be secret. Let's not run to say that Aliens visits us. There was something, we don't know what.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Stuff is up there too; Leeroy Chiao saw what could be the same UFOs myself and the folks in Roseburg saw --from the ISS!

(he later gave a ridiculous fishing boat explanation; I'm sure he was told to shut up).

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Interesting! I've seen a number of claims and footage from the ISS. Many have turned out to be reflections from the ISS. I remember a suspicious incident where an astronaut blocked the camera with his hand.
The government quietly encourages belief. Although the evidence isn’t overwhelming, cutting off filming or blocking with hands is meant to make people think this is ET, hence has to be covered up.

caldrail

Ad Honorem
Feb 2012
There’s nothing unbelievable about ETs coming or crashing here. Certainly Roswell has been badly muddied—almost certainly by design—but not disproven. In his latest book on the subject, KDR dismisses prosaic explanations, notably MOGUL, but says ET isn’t proven by lack of alternatives. It requires genuine documentation or other proof which was never forthcoming. I think someday it will be, but if The Alien Plan for Earth is to be believed, it may take until 2100, and require circumstances radically different from those prevailing now.
There's nothing proven about it and virtually all the relevant media that appears concerning such activity turns out to be fake, almost entirely by people are making fun of believers. There is of course an interesting aspect to this - the religious zeal that some people adopt when they come to believe Roswell/UFO conspiracy. Those so fervent in their beliefs do not accept criticism or counter-evidence of any sort anyway, because they regard it as propaganda designed to fool them, rather like some satanic mischief trying to interfere in some kind of techno-spiritual truth.

I have an open mind but evidence would have to be a little better than the conspiracy theory we usually get. So far, Roswell appears to be nothing more than urban legend, modern mythology, paranoia and gossip. Plus a lot of fantasy bandied about like a religious text. But who knows? Maybe it's al true and I'll have to eat my words. I won't hold my breath.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
There's nothing proven about it
Did anyone say there was? People recall confiscation of debris leaving us laymen with just the testimony of witnesses all now deceased. But a number of them are considered credible.

and virtually all the relevant media that appears concerning such activity turns out to be fake, almost entirely by people are making fun of believers.
Or trying to make them look foolish to discourage belief.

There is of course an interesting aspect to this - the religious zeal that some people adopt when they come to believe Roswell/UFO conspiracy. Those so fervent in their beliefs do not accept criticism or counter-evidence of any sort anyway,
The key researchers--Randle, Friedman, Rudiak etc--have rejected many accounts associated with the case. But the core of good testimony, notably from the Marcels, remains.

I have an open mind but evidence would have to be a little better than the conspiracy theory we usually get. So far, Roswell appears to be nothing more than urban legend, modern mythology, paranoia and gossip. Plus a lot of fantasy bandied about like a religious text.
Roswell is largely based on the recollections of a base intel officer and others considered credible. I reiterate that researchers have exhaustively investigated every conceivable prosaic alternative to ET, and nothing works. Not MOGUL or anything else.

But who knows? Maybe it's al true and I'll have to eat my words. I won't hold my breath.
Lol I think it's true. Unfortunately, the truth probably won't be known for sure for decades.[/quote]

Feb 2012
If you mean some extraordinary secret I suspect you'll be disappointed. Roswell dates back to the late forties. That's around sixty years ago. Bit hard to believe something concrete hasn't emerged already especially with the unmasking of Blue Book , Hynek's testimony, and Freedom of Information. Plus of course the recent penchant, shared with other western nations, for whistle-blowing.

Jan 2014
Connecticut
If you mean some extraordinary secret I suspect you'll be disappointed. Roswell dates back to the late forties. That's around sixty years ago.
ULTRA was kept for 30 years after the war even though there was no longer any great need to keep it. The government has a very strong incentive to keep the reality of our visitors from being definitely and generally known.

Bit hard to believe something concrete hasn't emerged already especially with the unmasking of Blue Book , Hynek's testimony, and Freedom of Information. Plus of course the recent penchant, shared with other western nations, for whistle-blowing.
Everything revealed thus far is nothing compared to what the US government still has under wraps--actual proof of visitors. The FOI Act has been of little help since as Friedman noted much of what has been released has been redacted. Most "whistleblowers" appear to be just disinformation agents out to sully the Roswell case.

Similar History Discussions