Aliens attacked!

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
In what way was this material 'exotic'?
It couldn't be cut or burned and when crumpled it returned to its original shape.

Materials out of context might inspire some curiosity, but the average person simply isn't knowlegable enough to know what is or isn't of mundane origin.
A base intel officer was in a very good position to know, as were his associates and superiors….

Further, the alleged confiscation of material does not imply a top secret file.
It was definitely confiscated as a number of witnesses later reported, and never subsequently revealed nor satisfactorily explained in prosaic terms.

caldrail

Ad Honorem
Feb 2012
So? None of that infers an extraterrestial origin. All you have is material the observer couldn't get rid of, military personnel who got rid of it, and a lot of gossip leading nowhere. I've just had my landlord at the door complaining about rubbish bags waiting for disposal. HE didn't know what was in the bags, raised concerns, and went away without wondering whether aliens dropped their household waste in my yard.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
So? None of that infers an extraterrestial origin.
If material displays properties unllike any known terrestrial material, so that even a base intel officer couldn't identify it, and is associated with an unidentified flying craft which came down, that implies origination beyond Earth.
I reiterate that no prosaic explanation has ever worked in all the years investigators have researched the case.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
He was disinformation agent extraordinaire, but didn't claim to be, lol. What he says here is misleading, in ways explained by the aforementioned book.

A UFO crash in '47 not found for two years? Yeah right….

Similar History Discussions