Aliens attacked!

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
Why did the French take over the desolate wastes of the Sahara desert? Why did the British take over undeveloped parts of interior Africa? Why did Germany buy the caroline islands from Spain? Why did Portugal take over huge tracts of unpopulated jungle in Brazil?
Answer: Prestige, because they could, to elevate the primitive and in hopes it would have something of value.
Maybe the aliens just want to take over every habitable planet in range so other aliens don't take it.
For all the veneer of “civilizing influences”, the fundamental reasons behind colonization was -wait for it - money: thenhope of finding lucre.

Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Hope to see more from you. :)
I might be gone more often; I think things have been taken as far as they can go with folks. Most people are not ready to know about what has been going on, and a surprising number of people don't want to know; it doesn't fit in with their comfortable Facebook lives. People have the information about the phenomenon at their fingertips now --it is up to them to look at it with open eyes and minds.
Historic UFO Encounters: Newspaper Articles
But I am getting tired of arguing with skeptics, many of whom have scientific backgrounds and have enchanted themselves with their own sophism and sealed themselves into the cave of old paradigms --their days are numbered.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
I might be gone more often; I think things have been taken as far as they can go with folks. Most people are not ready to know about what has been going on, and a surprising number of people don't want to know; it doesn't fit in with their comfortable Facebook lives. People have the information about the phenomenon at their fingertips now --it is up to them to look at it with open eyes and minds.
Historic UFO Encounters: Newspaper Articles
But I am getting tired of arguing with skeptics, many of whom have scientific backgrounds and have enchanted themselves with their own sophism and sealed themselves into the cave of old paradigms --their days are numbered.
I'm not too bothered by skeptics. Like that book says, acclimation--or acceptance of ET--is a very slow process, and there's so much else which must lay the groundwork for a definitive resolution, probably taking a half century or so.

Similar History Discussions