Aliens attacked!

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
I was going to go on and those article appeared, they are apropos.to what I was going to mention next.

7. The devices are capable of cloaking themselves and remaining stationary for long periods. The cloaking can prevent the objects being seen by some while they are apparent to others in the vicinity.

8. The devices have warned the US government through actions and attempts at direct contact about our development of nuclear weapons, but the government has acted in a hostile, ignorant, and fearful manner. Since about 1948, the alien devices are engaged in a variety of tactics. Isolating individuals or small groups of people, showing themselves to those people in a dramatic or sometimes traumatic fashion, so that there is no mistake about their otherworldly nature, and then taking off in an instant; the old articles and my own experience backs this up. Simultaneously, the nuclear superpowers are shown that the visitors can fly circles around their advanced human military technology, which is silly in comparison.

I know Starman has a different take than I do on the above, and he will explain it.
More later!

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
The devices have warned the US government through actions and attempts at direct contact about our development of nuclear weapons, but the government has acted in a hostile, ignorant, and fearful manner. Since about 1948, the alien devices are engaged in a variety of tactics. Isolating individuals or small groups of people, showing themselves to those people in a dramatic or sometimes traumatic fashion, so that there is no mistake about their otherworldly nature, and then taking off in an instant; the old articles and my own experience backs this up. Simultaneously, the nuclear superpowers are shown that the visitors can fly circles around their advanced human military technology, which is silly in comparison.

I know Starman has a different take than I do on the above, and he will explain it.
Right, I think government—alien antagonism is a facade, and incidents involving nuclear weapons—like so much else the phenomenon does—is just a show to promote the illusion. Sure, ET technology is vastly ahead and it is for precisely this reason that the government is not really hostile to aliens—utterly futile—but secretly cooperates see The Alien Plan for Earth.

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Hi folks,
Just spoke with my friend about relaying information she knows about General Craigie.. She said it was okay as long as she was not named. I will post what she told me tonight.. She was an uncontaminated witness, not knowing anything about Craigie and the UFOs until I told her about it.

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
I met my friend perhaps five years ago now? She is in her 80s, and a wonderful person. As has been my habit the last few years, if it comes up, I ask folks old enough to remember, if they recall the UFO wave in Oregon in '47:
PROJECT 1947 - UFO REPORTS: 1947
Many people do, and a number saw objects themselves. Back to story.
I asked my friend, and she said "no" but she lived in LA, CA at the time and in the '50s and later. I asked her if she remembered the "Battle of LA"; she said she did, but didn't see the objects, but some of her friends had. She said she lived next door to this general, and he used to talk about them. She lived close and knew the family when she was younger. She told me he was an important guy who helped broker the armistice with North Korea. Anyway she said he told her he saw UFOs in North Korea, that they were real, and we should not be afraid of them. He told her he "promised the Air Force he wouldn't talk about it". she said his name was "Craigie"; this is excellent, because she was an uncontaminated witness, as I'll describe later.
She also told me that he had certain pictures on the walls in his study thsy he would take down if company was coming over in case they might be seen, so they wouldn't upset anyone..She said he always acted terribly distracted, unusually so, and wouldn't talk about his work.
She had no exposure to anything UFO related since those days, and wss shocked as hell when I showed her the Craigie stuff on the Internet, where Craigie is supposed to have "promised Truman he wouldn't talk about it".. She moved away and lost touch with them and that was all the exposure she had to it. She had no idea about anything Roswell related or any role Craigie might have had. But, she is the missing piece if the puzzle; confirms the statement about the "promise" fits in with Craigie's pilot's story about flying him to Roswell and Truman the next day. Perhaps the pics were ofvthe Roswell crash.. Hard to imagine pics of a few lights in the sky would be that disturbing.

Reactions: Tammuz

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
I doubt bona fide pics of the Roswell crash would've been left in private hands. Maybe, though, they were paintings based on his memory. Or just combat scenes from WWII.

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
I doubt bona fide pics of the Roswell crash would've been left in private hands. Maybe, though, they were paintings based on his memory. Or just combat scenes from WWII.
They were supposed to be UFO related. If Craigie went to Roswell as his pilot says, he may have obtained photos. Craigie became the chief engineer at Wright Patterson, where the material was taken. the deLonge and Podesta Wikileaks suggest that McCasland was the steward of the material , Craigie before him. Pictures were certainly taken of the debris, and under the president Craigie would have access to them, later being directed to start Project Sign that resulted in the "Estimate of the Situation".
Cragie may also have been involved in continuous analysis of the UFO -related material, especially in the late '50s with the huge UFO wave.

Last edited:

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
They were supposed to be UFO related. If Craigie went to Roswell as his pilot says, he may have obtained photos. Craigie became the chief engineer at Wright Patterson, where the material was taken. the deLonge and Podesta Wikileaks suggest that McCasland was the steward of the material , Craigie before him. Pictures were certainly taken of the debris, and under the president Craigie would have access to them, later being directed to start Project Sign that resulted in the "Estimate of the Situation".
Cragie may also have been involved in continuous analysis of the UFO -related material, especially in the late '50s with the huge UFO wave.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Craigie may have been chief engineer at Wright Patterson, where he was cleared for Top Secret, but would he have been allowed to take photos of highly classified material out of the base for private use? Sounds fishy. And I don’t think photos of wreckage or debris would’ve been so disturbing. Dead ETs would’ve been and some were allegedly stored at Wright pat, but private use doesn’t seem likely either.

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Craigie may have been chief engineer at Wright Patterson, where he was cleared for Top Secret, but would he have been allowed to take photos of highly classified material out of the base for private use? Sounds fishy. And I don’t think photos of wreckage or debris would’ve been so disturbing. Dead ETs would’ve been and some were allegedly stored at Wright pat, but private use doesn’t seem likely either.
I hear ya, it would be surprising, and the only thing I think that would shock folks would be corpses, as you, say, or perhaps extreme closeups of UFOs. Too bad she didn't ask more about them, but she was pretty young.