Aliens attacked!

Nov 2016
Germany

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon

Oh yeah, I've heard of him and seen short interviews, but don't know much about his story. This book looks like it might have some good docs in it:

VHS

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
Florania
With so many planets with 100 lightyears, it may not require hyper jump for extraterrestrials to reach us.

Reactions: Todd Feinman

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
Well, when I was Ufologist there were rumors about a NATO special operation force ready to be deployed everywhere around the world within 24 hours to recover crashed UFOs. Obviously enough such a super secret SOF was directly under the command of the group Majestic 12. At least rumors said this.

Now, it's not impossible [it's really probable] that US and NATO armies have got for real similar units, but to recover pilots of fallen jets and experimental or secret vehicles [or parts of it ... If crashed].

On the other hand, in case of a real crash on this planet of an extraterrestrial craft, I guess that those units would try and intervene as well. And Russian planes or alien vehicles would be carried to a high security base like Area 51. So that there are two events which are superimposable: the recovery of an advance tech enemy plane [or parts of it] and the recovery of a UFO crashed on this planet. And since in both cases secrecy would be absolute, for an external observer to differentiate would be almost impossible. If there is something to differentiate, obvious ...

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
Well, when I was Ufologist there were rumors about a NATO special operation force ready to be deployed everywhere around the world within 24 hours to recover crashed UFOs. Obviously enough such a super secret SOF was directly under the command of the group Majestic 12. At least rumors said this.

Now, it's not impossible [it's really probable] that US and NATO armies have got for real similar units, but to recover pilots of fallen jets and experimental or secret vehicles [or parts of it ... If crashed].

On the other hand, in case of a real crash on this planet of an extraterrestrial craft, I guess that those units would try and intervene as well. And Russian planes or alien vehicles would be carried to a high security base like Area 51. So that there are two events which are superimposable: the recovery of an advance tech enemy plane [or parts of it] and the recovery of a UFO crashed on this planet. And since in both cases secrecy would be absolute, for an external observer to differentiate would be almost impossible. If there is something to differentiate, obvious ...

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
If I have to come to Italy [I know this matter since, as Ufologist, I had not a few occasions to deal with military structures], here there is something particular: OVNI are not secrete at all [OVNI is the Italian acronym for UFO], so that Carabinieri and Italian Air Force can give to journalists all the information [without details with military or security value, of course]. But there is the legendary RGS [General Rank for Security of Italian Air Force] ... well known by Ufologists. What's curious is that it's public that the RGS has prepared and diffused two forms about UFO sights. Why? When we asked they answered sustaining that it was a mere matter of military organization. 5 pages, 27 questions. We knew that the witnesses we interviewed, sooner or later, would have had to fill in the blanks of those forms [RGS tent and probably still tends to follow Ufologists]. But RGS doesn't stop its activity to the civilian witnesses: it has got enough clearance to interview all the military chain involved in a UFO sight.

It's more than 40 years that RGS deals with UFO sights and it keeps on dealing with this phenomenon, despite it has never issued a positive report [that was a genuine UFO!].

P.S. Clearly, in the context of the Cold War [or early post Cold War] the behavior of RGS wasn't that odd. And still today: we can go back to the considerations about foreign vehicles crashed or captured on our territory ...

Reactions: Todd Feinman

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Well, when I was Ufologist there were rumors about a NATO special operation force ready to be deployed everywhere around the world within 24 hours to recover crashed UFOs.
There were actual claims and a name--the IPU or "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit" the existence of which Good said he verified. But The Alien Plan for Earth views the putative IPU as disinformation.

There's at least one difference: Secrecy about foreign technology needn't last very long, whereas ET material would be kept under wraps for as long was UFO secrecy is maintained--probably many decades. I don't buy the claim that a crashed UFO in PA was just a Soviet Venera craft. The latter wasn't a secret spy craft and it's long been technologically antiquated, hence would've been revealed openly long ago.
Btw see my latest blog post on Edwards' book, if you haven't already done so. :)

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
If I have to come to Italy [I know this matter since, as Ufologist, I had not a few occasions to deal with military structures], here there is something particular: OVNI are not secrete at all [OVNI is the Italian acronym for UFO], so that Carabinieri and Italian Air Force can give to journalists all the information [without details with military or security value, of course]. But there is the legendary RGS [General Rank for Security of Italian Air Force] ... well known by Ufologists. What's curious is that it's public that the RGS has prepared and diffused two forms about UFO sights. Why? When we asked they answered sustaining that it was a mere matter of military organization. 5 pages, 27 questions. We knew that the witnesses we interviewed, sooner or later, would have had to fill in the blanks of those forms [RGS tent and probably still tends to follow Ufologists]. But RGS doesn't stop its activity to the civilian witnesses: it has got enough clearance to interview all the military chain involved in a UFO sight.

It's more than 40 years that RGS deals with UFO sights and it keeps on dealing with this phenomenon, despite it has never issued a positive report [that was a genuine UFO!].

P.S. Clearly, in the context of the Cold War [or early post Cold War] the behavior of RGS wasn't that odd. And still today: we can go back to the considerations about foreign vehicles crashed or captured on our territory ...
For the US, it's "plausible deniablity"; why admit to it when you don't have to? It buys time for study and prevented folks from freaking out during waves of mass sightings. Now, it has become apparent that the whole subject is contaminated and we are a complacent self-involved species and the average person doesn't even care about the evidence or even want to know, while others will deny everything until they have seen something themselves. It is why I am beginning not to care if folks know about this stuff or not..