An account of a clash between Pashtuns and Rajputs

Status
Closed
Aug 2014
pakistan
What are you people talking about? The Afghan chief Daud Khan Panni laid the foundation of town (now a city) of kurnool, thats called legacy. As far is i know Kurnool is not ruins but a bustling city

Devdas

Ad Honorem
Apr 2015
India
What are you people talking about? The Afghan chief Daud Khan Panni laid the foundation of town (now a city) of kurnool, thats called legacy. As far is i know Kurnool is not ruins but a bustling city

Does this look like a remaining of some medieval city.

Dec 2014
autobahn

I have several friends from kurnool, nobody even bothered to mention the afghan origin king. while Sri Krishna deva raya is practically a hero . So I say not much of a legacy. Also kurnool is a second rate town, let alone a city.

Aug 2014
pakistan
I have several friends from kurnool, nobody even bothered to mention the afghan origin king. while Sri Krishna deva raya is practically a hero . So I say not much of a legacy. Also kurnool is a second rate town, let alone a city.
How convenient that you have so many friends from Kurnool. Sri Krishna Deva Raya must be the Hero of Hindus only, i doubt he is hero of Andhra Muslims.

Dec 2014
autobahn
How convenient that you have so many friends from Kurnool. Sri Krishna Deva Raya must be the Hero of Hindus only, i doubt he is hero of Andhra Muslims.
I am from andhra pradesh/telangana so yes I have a lot of my friends from kurnool which happens to be in my state. Unlike you I don't let my bias determine who is liked/disliked by the andhra muslims/hindus.

Aug 2014
pakistan
Is a hindu ever a hero for Pakistanis like yourself ?
Why Krishna Deva Raya would be a hero of Muslims (including Andhra Muslims, who by the speak Urdu instead of telugu) when he was not a Muslim and his wars were against Muslims. If he had some good traits and done some good deeds , that can surely be praised and admired by Muslims but they cant declare him their Hero when he was never a Muslim but their enemy. Every community have their own heroes and legends. Hindus dont consider haider Ali and Tipu their heroes for same reason.

Last edited:
Status
Closed

Similar History Discussions