An account of a clash between Pashtuns and Rajputs

Status
Closed
Dec 2009
Is a hindu ever a hero for Pakistanis like yourself ?
A funny question
Pakistanis are proud about the fact that their ancestors were defeated and conquered by Arab and Turkic invaders. Arab and Turkic invaders like Bin Qasim and Ghazni are celebrated like heroes in Pakistan.
So the answer is obviously no

Mar 2014
Canada
Why Krishna Deva Raya would be a hero of Muslims (including Andhra Muslims, who by the speak Urdu instead of telugu) when he was not a Muslim and his wars were against Muslims. If he had some good traits and done some good deeds , that can surely be praised and admired by Muslims but they cant declare him their Hero when he was never a Muslim but their enemy. Every community have their own heroes and legends. Hindus dont consider haider Ali and Tipu their heroes for same reason.
Many Hindus praise Tipu Sultan for his war against the British. A lot of Hindus also respect the Nawab of Oudh and Akbar the Great.

Lord_of_Gauda

Ad Honorem
Nov 2009
Canada
Why Krishna Deva Raya would be a hero of Muslims (including Andhra Muslims, who by the speak Urdu instead of telugu) when he was not a Muslim and his wars were against Muslims. If he had some good traits and done some good deeds , that can surely be praised and admired by Muslims but they cant declare him their Hero when he was never a Muslim but their enemy. Every community have their own heroes and legends. Hindus dont consider haider Ali and Tipu their heroes for same reason.
There are some muslims who are heroes to a lot of hindus- Akbar for example.
Yet, can you name me a single hindu who a lot of muslims see as their hero ?

I can't but that is because muslims, simply speaking, are not modern enough to consider anyone non-muslim to be a hero. Their religion isn't forward enough/multicultural enough to allow this.

Last edited:
Reactions: prashanth
Aug 2014
pakistan
There are some muslims who are heroes to a lot of hindus- Akbar for example.
Yet, can you name me a single hindu who a lot of muslims see as their hero ?

I can't but that is because muslims, simply speaking, are not modern enough to consider anyone non-muslim to be a hero. Their religion isn't forward enough/multicultural enough to allow this.
Akbar was not a Muslim, he invented a new religion which didnt work. Even though he did every thing to appease Hindus in his life time, such was the lack of respect for him that Hindus (of Jats) desecrated his tomb, dug out his bones and burnt it. For Rajput Hindus for example, Mahaana Pratap will be a hero and freedom fighter, not videshi Akabr who waged war upon their lands

Do tell us, which historical Muslim figures you Canadians and other Westerns consider your Hero?. All you people are doing is, intentionally provoking sentiments of Muslims, by calling names to our greatest leader, Prophet Muhammad p.b.h.u.....Westerns lack sophistication and manners when it comes to these matters. Even though i have differences with Indians, i wont deny that they have values like other eastern cultures. In west , on the other hand, there is no concept of family, traditions, culture, religious values, mannerisms and basic human decency. How can you people respect other religions and cultures when 70% people in your society are born out of wedlock and dont even know the names of their fathers.

Last edited:
Dec 2014
autobahn
You could have just said "No"

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Yeah sure :lol:
You should continue to focus on justifying Pakistan's creation instead of bothering with complex topics like these. They are clearly beyond your scope and lead to stupid ill informed statements.
Any more remarks like this and you can join the growing list of posters banned for rudeness in South Asian topics. Consider this your warning.

The same goes for everyone else.

Nov 2014
India
Akbar was not a Muslim, he invented a new religion which didnt work. Even though he did every thing to appease Hindus in his life time, such was the lack of respect for him that Hindus (of Jats) desecrated his tomb, dug out his bones and burnt it. For Rajput Hindus for example, Mahaana Pratap will be a hero and freedom fighter, not videshi Akabr who waged war upon their lands

Do tell us, which historical Muslim figures you Canadians and other Westerns consider your Hero?. All you people are doing is, intentionally provoking sentiments of Muslims, by calling names to our greatest leader, Prophet Muhammad p.b.h.u.....Westerns lack sophistication and manners when it comes to these matters. Even though i have differences with Indians, i wont deny that they have values like other eastern cultures. In west , on the other hand, there is no concept of family, traditions, culture, religious values, mannerisms and basic human decency. How can you people respect other religions and cultures when 70% people in your society are born out of wedlock and dont even know the names of their fathers.
Well, I would not consider Al-Baghdadee as a Hero, unlike quite a large number of Muslims.

Nov 2014
India

Most pagan Vikings were born out of wedlock. Let me assure you, I would rather be one of them than be born a Muslim, Christian or a Communist.

Status
Closed