Ancient Aliens: What if it were true?

Jun 2016
Roman Empire
Has anyone ever asked themselves this question? I mean I am not sure, but there is a lot of potential evidence for it, and it's very possible that there is truth to this theory. It's crazy to think about.

Purely objectively, do you think there's a chance there is truth to it?

AlpinLuke

Ad Honoris
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
I think there are already other threads about this hypothesis, the so called "ancient aliens" paradigm.

Personally, my past as ufologist, investigative ufologist, makes me think that, at speculative level [at speculative level], the hypothesis can be discussed.

Then, just my experience as investigative ufologist, with particular interest in vehicles, makes me be clear about the eventual presence of credible evidences, or at least clues, about aliens visiting us in a more or less far past.

There are some clues, but they are not enough clear not to be possible to be interpreted as something not alien. So that, out of the speculative discussion, I cannot sustain that aliens visited us.

Anyway, just Italian ufologists [CUN] have made a wide and deep work of research in ancient sources, detecting not a few of suspect events. Today we would talk about "UFO sights".

Sephiroth

Ad Honorem
Feb 2015
It is a Top Secret
That aliens came in ancient time and helped humans build the pyramids and Stonehenge and such? Those aliens were way too unimpressive then. Now if they have left an actual 'mystery monument', then we can talk imo.

starman

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Connecticut
Has anyone ever asked themselves this question? I mean I am not sure, but there is a lot of potential evidence for it, and it's very possible that there is truth to this theory. It's crazy to think about.

Purely objectively, do you think there's a chance there is truth to it?
I don't think aliens had anything to do with the pyramids. I heard, though, that there are some unusual rock drawings depicting unusual beings.

Oct 2015
Belfast
There's a passage in the Bible which I've always found very interesting. Ezekiel 1 4:29.

Here are verses 4 & 5 as a small sample.

4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

tomar

Ad Honoris
Jan 2011
There's a passage in the Bible which I've always found very interesting. Ezekiel 1 4:29.

Here are verses 4 & 5 as a small sample.

4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
Just ONE passage ? I dont if you have noticed but said book is full of magic... Like .... like talking donkeys..... were those aliens as well ?
Or the Cherubim with the flaming sword who was guarding Eden... How about them apples ?

Similar History Discussions