Are Brahmins Jews?

Aatreya

Ad Honorem
Dec 2014
USA
This sounds like Hindu extremist propaganda, and not history. There was Hinduism long before any Brahmin (Aryan) stepped foot in India, since God Shiva was worshipped in IVC.
You neither know of Shiva nor of Hinduism. Talk something related to Christianity instead, seems you are at home then.

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
Jewish origin of Brahmins could be a part of greater anti-Hindu narrative. many anti-Hindu ideologies try to portray Brahmins as a separate race and invaders who conquered the native Indians and imposed their religion by deceit, the main objective is to make Hindus hate their own religion and traditions. Aryan race theory, Dravidian race theory, Moolnivasi concept are the part of this great scheme to promote divide within Hindu society and weaken Indian nationalism.
There sure is some truth in what you write but not the whole truth. The Aryan migrants who came to India were from all four social divisions of their society and not just brahmins. The poor Aryans actually ended up adopting the religion of the majority natives (i.e., worshiping Shiva, Shakti, Rama , Krishna, etc.). The IE people, Dravidians, Tibeto-Burmese, Moolnivasis and many other who migrated to India are not fiction, they are the facts of Indian demography.
Brahmins imposing caste ridden Vedic Hinduism upon Indians by deceit is also history. Claiming that such things are not true to strengthen Hindu society and Indian nationalism is propaganda and not history.
As I have always said castes are not due to Aryans. They had just four divisions of society. Caste divisions originated in the native Indian population and existed even prior to the migration of Aryans. To put the blame on Aryans and brahmins is the Evangelist Christian narrative.
Brahmins originated out of part of Indian population when Indian civilization and Hinduism was budding up. Claiming their a foreign origin race entirely different from other Indians is nothing than a bogus theory. As I have earlier told you all these race theory was invented to create a race of self hating Hindus to clear the way for evangelism during colonial times and weaken Indian nationalism by promotion North Indian and South Indian divide by Aryan and Dravidian race theory. Anti-Brahminism is the shortest path to intent to dismantale Hinduism.
Yes, in the Aryan/indigeous assimilation, the priestly class of both the people merged. Had they not merged, it would have lead to conflicts. It is not that the indigenous people did not have their preistly castes, shamans and ojhas. Don't you find Ojhas among brahmins even today? Like I said, what you write has truth but not the whole of it. ;)
There was Hinduism long before any Brahmin (Aryan) stepped foot in India, since God Shiva was worshipped in IVC.
True. Hinduism pre-dates migration of Aryans.

Last edited:
Feb 2019
Ariaca
Ariaca, Shiva is not mentioned in RigVeda. Shiva is an indigenous Hindu God.
Shiv is mentioned alongside Rudra in 1st book of RV as a calm stature of Wrathful Rudra.

Rudra is described as a god with braided hair, Brown skin, wears animal skin, have bow and arrow alongside sword as weapon. Rome's in jungles and Hunts his own pray.

Aatreya

Ad Honorem
Dec 2014
USA
There sure is some truth in what you write but not the whole truth. The Aryan migrants who came to India were from all four social divisions of their society and not just brahmins. The poor Aryans actually ended up adopting the religion of the majority natives (i.e., worshiping Shiva, Shakti, Rama , Krishna, etc.). The IE people, Dravidians, Tibeto-Burmese, Moolnivasis and many other who migrated to India are not fiction, they are the facts of Indian demography.As I have always said castes are not due to Aryans. They had just four divisions of society. Caste divisions originated in the native Indian population and existed even prior to the migration of Aryans. To put the blame on Aryans and brahmins is the Evangelist Christian narrative.Yes, in the Aryan/indigeous assimilation, the priestly class of both the people merged. Had they not merged, it would have lead to conflicts. It is not that the indigenous people did not have their preistly castes, shamans and ojhas. Don't you find Ojhas among brahmins even today? Like I said, what you write has truth but not the whole of it. ;)True. Hinduism pre-dates migration of Aryans.
The same nonsense again.

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
Shiv is mentioned alongside Rudra in 1st book of RV as a calm stature of Wrathful Rudra.
Show me. The word Shiva is used in RigVeda only once and in the context of auspicious, not as a God.
The same nonsense again.
Aatreya, these days I do not even like to answer your non-sense responses. Continue being a 'koopa manduka', obvious to what the rest of the world says. Being chauvinist does not help Hinduism, it harms it. I too am a staunch orthodox Hindu. But I never need to resort to falsehood. We see such 'koopa mandukas' on the political scene as well. Do they think they are ble to impress anyone? People consider such a person a fool.

Last edited:

Aatreya

Ad Honorem
Dec 2014
USA
Show me. The word Shiva is used in RigVeda only once and in the context of auspicious, not as a God.Aatreya, these days I do not even like to answer your non-sense responses. Continue being a 'koopa manduka', obvious to what the rest of the world says. Being chauvinist does not help Hinduism, it harms it. I too am a staunch orthodox Hindu. But I never need to resort to falsehood. We see such 'koopa mandukas' on the political scene as well. Do they think they are ble to impress anyone? People consider such a person a fool.
Repeating the same nonsense again and again makes one look like a chauvinist for sure. You either have problem with comprehending what texts tell you or you are deliberately peddling lies here.

Don't you have the basic understanding of the origin of word "Shiva"? How on earth can it be a name of the God from some unknown fold? Whether you are an orthodox Hindu or a Heterodox Buddhist or some alien, I "do not care". You spew lies is all I know.

Why do you think Shiva is depicted with matted hair? It is because in Rig Veda, Rudra (who is Shiva) is called "Kapardina". Read the texts properly.

Feb 2019
Ariaca
Show me. The word Shiva is used in RigVeda only once and in the context of auspicious, not as a God.Aatreya, these days I do not even like to answer your non-sense responses. Continue being a 'koopa manduka', obvious to what the rest of the world says. Being chauvinist does not help Hinduism, it harms it. I too am a staunch orthodox Hindu. But I never need to resort to falsehood. We see such 'koopa mandukas' on the political scene as well. Do they think they are ble to impress anyone? People consider such a person a fool.
Boom number 10 hymn 92

Similar History Discussions