Are you related to Nobility/Nobel house ? If yes, shre something about your house

Jun 2016
England, 200 yards from Wales
If you consider how many ancestors you had 4 or 5 hundred years ago then if you pursue enough ancestral lines far enough I should think everyone has such a link somewhere.
Personally - going back on male and femaile lines from my mother's father, after a century or two of Cornish mariners and miners and farmers one happened to marry the daughter of a man who was born into a gentry family (the Bonythons), once you get a link like that they are more traceable, link to families (Arundels in this case) who have aristocratic links, and you end up with, in this case, descent from Joan, daughter of Edward I.
As I said, there's nothing special about that, probably most people would find the same somewhere if they followed enough lines (which depends on the evidence surviving for the generations more recent than the connection into more traceable families).

GogLais

Ad Honorem
Sep 2013
Wirral
If you consider how many ancestors you had 4 or 5 hundred years ago then if you pursue enough ancestral lines far enough I should think everyone has such a link somewhere.
Personally - going back on male and femaile lines from my mother's father, after a century or two of Cornish mariners and miners and farmers one happened to marry the daughter of a man who was born into a gentry family (the Bonythons), once you get a link like that they are more traceable, link to families (Arundels in this case) who have aristocratic links, and you end up with, in this case, descent from Joan, daughter of Edward I.
I visited the church in Beaumaris a few days ago and Joan’s sarcophagus, rescued from its previous use as a horse trough, is on display there.

Jul 2014
world
I claim noble lineage from both of parents side. My fathers side claim lineage from the warlord Mupo. He was the brother of the King in 1300s. This wonderful connection was discovered when my bandit lord great great grandfather became a Honda ( baron) to the Derge King. Truly a wonderful moment for my family.

My mothers side claims descent from a nomad chieftain of the late 1800s.

Ps: Almost every Tibetan will claim noble descent.