Aren't some countries unfairly vilified for their slavery/colonial past?

Oct 2019
Area Ocean
Yeah, there were Ents, Trolls, Gnomes...

Races always existed - race is actually a "subspecies", a biological category. And Ancient Romans were in fact quite racist (going by modern definitions of racism).

Of course, any sort of categorization - except where strict boundaries are defined - is by nature of questionable provinence. Species is defined by ability to provide viable offspring; no such definition exists for subspieces. Wolves and dogs, for example, are the same species because they can produce viable offspring.
No the modern concept of Race did not exist. Because the Romans (the core of the empire) were white, and viewed other whites as a different type of man entirely so.....

You're own example doesn't really work here. (Also species =/= Race no sane scientist is going to make that comparison.)

Lol ok, so what was it then?
Also yes, several Europeans were not originally considered "white" until it became beneficial to do so and biases were removed. Some of those biases went to America, hence why some groups were not considered "white" in America until the late 30's-40's.

of course if you knew anything about history you would no this "lol ok". Europe and America for certain time frames did not group certain europeans as "white" that they deemed unworthy or beneath them. That only started dying off after WW II, as Hitler took that to another level.

Last edited:
Aug 2018
london
No the modern concept of Race did not exist. Because the Romans (the core of the empire) were white, and viewed other whites as a different type of man entirely so....
So Romans were white, but according to you they considered other whites to be different to them so therefore Europe wasn't white?

Another completely illogical comment from you.

Oct 2019
Area Ocean
So Romans were white, but according to you they considered other whites to be different to them so therefore Europe wasn't white?

Another completely illogical comment from you.
Actually your post is illogical, the modern concept of race didn't exist, if it did then the Romans would have identified "europe" at the time as such, which they didn't which crashes your original point your now backpedalling from.

No, the modern concept of race did not exist, so there were no blacks in North Africa.
Sadly, people aren't dumb enough to not notice that you're basically trying to save face by shifting the topic and deliberately misreading quotes. Signs of one who can't debate or have a civil discussion. good day.

(I even gave you example of Europe and the US at a time when they didn't consider every White european as white and won't even address it you're a trash troll poster and based on your history no post of yours about africa should be taken seriously as you are always on the stance that would be seen commonly on stormfront, your home website,)

Aug 2018
london
Also yes, several Europeans were not originally considered "white" until it became beneficial to do so and biases were removed. Some of those biases went to America, hence why some groups were not considered "white" in America until the late 30's-40's.
All Europeans were legally considered to be white in America. Maybe some people thought certain Europeans were not pure whites because they were mixed, or that some whites were better than others, but that's not particularly relevant.

The ancient populations of Europe were the same race as modern native Europeans so saying that 'Europe wasn't white' is a just a pointless semantic argument.

Jul 2019
Ghana
Races always existed - race is actually a "subspecies", a biological category. And Ancient Romans were in fact quite racist (going by modern definitions of racism).

Of course, any sort of categorization - except where strict boundaries are defined - is by nature of questionable provinence. Species is defined by ability to provide viable offspring; no such definition exists for subspieces. Wolves and dogs, for example, are the same species because they can produce viable offspring.
I don't really wish to participate in this thread, but just to be sure I didn't misunderstand: Are we comparing the diversity in different breeds of canis (dogs and wolves etc) to the diversity of the different so-called "races" of humans?

6c9bf05d7db622a091489726a4c8ed4f.jpeg
39249120-positive-professional-team-group-of-positive-and-diverse-people-in-smart-casual-wear-...jpg
Ethnicity is real, sure... It's also quite fluid... But different races? Nah... I honestly thought that we had figured this out by now...

Reactions: Peter Graham
Aug 2018
london
the Romans would have identified "europe" at the time as such, which they didn't
That's another pointless argument which is also false. It's irrelevant whether the Romans "identified Europe" or not, but anyway they did. The Greeks originally defined and named the continent and the Romans used the same name and definition as the Greeks, which is practically identical to the modern definition. The only thing which has sometimes changed over time is how far east Europe extends, i.e. whether it ends at the Urals or at one of the rivers that runs north to south across Russia/Ukraine.

Aug 2018
london
I don't really wish to participate in this thread, but just to be sure I didn't misunderstand: Are we comparing the diversity in different breeds of canis (dogs and wolves etc) to the diversity of the different so-called "races" of humans?
Ethnicity is real, sure... It's also quite fluid... But different races? Nah... I honestly thought that we had figured this out by now...
There are real differences between populations which are the result of different ancestry and evolution. This is what is generally meant by 'race'. Populations traditionally categorised as different races on the basis of things such as skeletal traits do actually form different genetic clusters, indicating that those categories are based on something real, even if there is some gradation between different populations.

Sadly, people aren't dumb enough to not notice that you're basically trying to save face by shifting the topic and deliberately misreading quotes. Signs of one who can't debate or have a civil discussion. good day.

(I even gave you example of Europe and the US at a time when they didn't consider every White european as white and won't even address it you're a trash troll poster and based on your history no post of yours about africa should be taken seriously as you are always on the stance that would be seen commonly on stormfront, your home website,)
The problem is that your comments are full of confused and illogical nonsense. It's like you're randomly cutting and pasting stuff full of buzzwords and phrases you heard somewhere but that you don't really understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Picard