- Jun 2014
- New Delhi, India
1. Of course, humans did not appear in India magically. As per the currently accepted theory, they arrived by coast hopping from Africa.The problem is that both sides have their own agenda and stupidity. On one side they claim that India before Aryans was one homogenous population block speaking one language family(Dravidian) and looking same and on the other it is claimed that Humans somehow magically appeared in India as one peoples and the rest of the things happened. This is getting more and more ridiculous on both sides.
Yes, India is a land of Migrants as are every other nations on the Earth. Aryans were mostly like diffused migrants like the previous ones who build Indus valley civilization and all the previous people to that. What's wrong or uncomfortable about that? Aren't there other nations who believe they are the migrants and are peaceful and prosperous? No country has a homogenous,unmixed and culturally pure people including India. We are all mixed and that's perfectly fine and we can be proud of that unless you have unnecessary complexes in your mind.
2. Indian were varied lot even before Aryans came to India, especially as far as their languages, cultures and beliefs went. You see that in Australian aboriginals and all other native people too.
3. Aryans too, did not have blue blood. They were also mixed people.
4. The problem is that in this forum there is a majority of Indians who support the linguistically and archaeologically unsupported 'Out of India' theory.
5. And the reason for that is that these people deny that Hinduism is the indigenous religion of India and does not derive from Vedas or the Aryans. Hindus worship only those Aryan Gods (Vishnu and Rudra) who got associated with indigenous Gods.