Austria bans Hijab from primary schools, Islamic intolerance on the rise in as extremists rise to power in Europe?

Status
Closed

Shtajerc

Ad Honorem
Jul 2014
Lower Styria, Slovenia
The people from Africa and Asia who are flooding your countries, are mostly trash of our societies, desperate people and failures who are more predisposed towards crimes and have abandoned their families, homeland etc and are driven by greed. Successful, decent and respectable people from my country wont give a **** about your Slovenia tbh. If some immigrant from a third world country commits a crime in your Slovenia, dont get surprised, he might already have been a criminal and a lowlife in his native country.
Sure, no doubt about it. People with stable incomes who aren't living in poverty mostly won't take such risks to come to a distant country. It doesn't matter where you live, as long as you have money you also live a good life and as such you stay in your country. The ones coming here are, as you say, lowlifes. I remember back in 2015/16 European politicians talked about skilled workers, doctors and what not yet we mostly only got leeches. Then the media portrays people protesting against building a migrant center in their village as xenophobes, racists and worse. They can say whatever they will, but a migrant center will destroy a village with a couple of hundred inhabitants, no wonder noone wants one.

I don't want people to give a sh*t about my Slovenia. So far we're still pretty unknown to the world and it's better that way. It means less annoying tourists, less traffic jams, less crime, less of a burdain for our nature etc. Being unknown has a lot of benefits.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Sure, no doubt about it. People with stable incomes who aren't living in poverty mostly won't take such risks to come to a distant country. It doesn't matter where you live, as long as you have money you also live a good life and as such you stay in your country. The ones coming here are, as you say, lowlifes. I remember back in 2015/16 European politicians talked about skilled workers, doctors and what not yet we mostly only got leeches. Then the media portrays people protesting against building a migrant center in their village as xenophobes, racists and worse. They can say whatever they will, but a migrant center will destroy a village with a couple of hundred inhabitants, no wonder noone wants one.

I don't want people to give a sh*t about my Slovenia. So far we're still pretty unknown to the world and it's better that way. It means less annoying tourists, less traffic jams, less crime, less of a burdain for our nature etc. Being unknown has a lot of benefits.
So, you don't want people from the Balkans coming to Slovenia either? Or are you only against Third Worlders coming to Slovenia?

That is it basically.
You guys have a very simple conception of race. We previously had that when in the late 18th and early 19th centuries, you were either White or colored. Now, there's so much diversity in US racial classifications. :)

Status
Closed