Ayo

Aug 2019
United States
What type of history most interests you?
South-central Asian and American history and by extension European and middle eastern history.
What historical period of time are you interested in?
Mostly modern day history like post-1700s.
What first inspired your interest in history?
I've always been interested in history for as long as I can remember.
What country are you from?
The United States.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Howdy! :D

Personally, I like studying European and US history over the centuries but I especially like modern (as in, post-1815) European history and modern (as in, post-1776 US history). I also enjoy studying the history of various other countries when it pertains to a topic that I'm interested in. For instance, I enjoy studying the demographics of British India and the events that led up to the partition of India as well as about the partition of India itself and the subsequent partition of Pakistan 24 years later.

Reactions: Abaseen
Aug 2019
United States
Howdy! :D

Personally, I like studying European and US history over the centuries but I especially like modern (as in, post-1815) European history and modern (as in, post-1776 US history). I also enjoy studying the history of various other countries when it pertains to a topic that I'm interested in. For instance, I enjoy studying the demographics of British India and the events that led up to the partition of India as well as about the partition of India itself and the subsequent partition of Pakistan 24 years later.
cool
are you indian?

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
cool
are you indian?
No; I'm not. Rather, I'm an Israeli-American. I find the partition of India fascinating because it was a part of the movement towards national self-determination during the 20th century. Ditto for the partition of Pakistan.