Back to Eden or Road to Hell ?

Lord Fairfax

Ad Honorem
Jan 2015
Sea of Fate
Your biggest problem I've observed repeatedly is your inability to open your mind to any view that doesn't conform to your own. Your argument "what has this got to do with anything" (argument from incredulity) is the problem to begin with.

You would rather live your life outraged at something, maybe nothing. The irony is that you're Jewish but you believed avidly in the alt-reich that has done more damage to your people than any other movement in history.
Comments on another poster's problems or ethnic origin in relation to an argument are inappropriate

Jul 2010
N/A
Comments on another poster's problems or ethnic origin in relation to an argument are inappropriate

Comments based on people's race in general are inappropriate. When someone posts a thought bubble without even a link about a persons race is even more inappropriate which is why the topic of genetics is banned on this forum.

My argument was simply that posting ANYTHING without bothering to check the veracity of what you're saying and putting it out there on the internet is absolutely foolish and inappropriate.

Feb 2016
Atlantic Ocean
Your biggest problem I've observed repeatedly is your inability to open your mind to any view that doesn't conform to your own. Your argument "what has this got to do with anything" (argument from incredulity) is the problem to begin with.

It has everything to do with everything. The point is about checking whether what is actually being said is true, right, wrong, or indifferent. Only then once you have checked all the facts can you offer any sort of moral apprehension. The problem is you most likely never will get to that point where you can discern fact from fiction.

You would rather live your life outraged at something, maybe nothing.
Or my good man, i have been through similar situations as these poor fellows and i can indeed sympathise with the situation of a dumb minority arguing that you should bend over backwards for them because they are disabled or something. I have seen this sort of thing first hand with some of my customers, so this article did not really surprise me.

Jul 2010
N/A
Or my good man, i have been through similar situations as these poor fellows and i can indeed sympathise with the situation of a dumb minority arguing that you should bend over backwards for them because they are disabled or something. I have seen this sort of thing first hand with some of my customers, so this article did not really surprise me.

And now we have another poor argument personal incredulity. We are not dissimilar. I am a cultural minority as you are in my country. The problem is some people choose to migrate to a county and then blame other minorities for their problems in their life. On the other hand, we were given the opportunity to come to a developed western country and I choose to give thank to the opportunity and spread the love to people who came through the same or similar struggles. There we are significantly different.

The other problem is "all black people are like this." Now that's an association fallacy if I've ever seen one. That the qualities exhibited by one person are inherently the qualities that are directly found in another person regardless of the facts of differences. But apparently you don't even recognise what you're doing.

and yet you did it anyway, for shame.

You think I don't do things with purpose. The reason I raise your hackles at all is to get you to think about whether what you are doing is stupid to begin with.

Last edited:

tomar

Ad Honoris
Jan 2011
The government should open a civil rights case against the bakery - the employees were only fired because they're white...
Let the owner spend a few years of his income on lawyers and then see how prudent the business decision was. :zany:
Well if someone had the time and inclination I guess the activist could also be attacked for defamation....

Defamation, calumny, vilification, or traducement is the communication of a false statement that, depending on the law of the country, harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation.

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and must have been made to someone other than the person defamed.Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel

Perhaps this is why she choose to remove some of her videos

Green started live streaming on Facebook from outside the bakery. (The original video has either been deleted or made private, but it was saved by Andy Ngo, an independent journalist and Portland State University graduate student who first broke this story.)

Ironically she is also ugly so one wonders why she does not complain re discrimination against ugly people (which, believe it or not, actually happens, especially in those establishment that pride themselves on attracting the "beautiful" people)

Feb 2016
Atlantic Ocean
And now we have another poor argument personal incredulity. We are not dissimilar. I am a cultural minority as you are in my country. The problem is some people choose to migrate to a county and then blame other minorities for their problems in their life. On he other hand, we were given the opportunity to come to a developed western country and I choose to give thank to the opportunity and spread the love to people who came through the same or similar struggles. There we are significantly different.

The other problem is "all black people are like this." Now that's an association fallacy if I've ever seen one. That the qualities exhibited by one person are inherently the qualities that are directly found in another person regardless of the facts of differences. But apparently you don't even recognise what you're doing.

You think I don't do things with purpose. The reason I raise your hackles at all is to get you to think about whether what you are doing is stupid to begin with.
I can only shake my head at this behaviour

Feb 2017
Minneapolis
A key question for me: If the customer were white, would she have been more likely to have been served?

Feb 2016
Atlantic Ocean
A key question for me: If the customer were white, would she have been more likely to have been served?
no, closing time is closing time. you could be Jesus back from heaven and we would still close up on you. we want to go home you know

Jul 2010
N/A

I don't think the colour of a persons skin has anything more to do with anything than a physiological vitamin D deficiency because white people throughout history have tended to live too close to the north and south poles. If anything being white is a physiological trait that is a negative evolution quality that has outlived its usefulness from when we were more related to chimpanzees and bonobos. Physiologically having more melanin in your skin pigment is genetically superior as it functions as a quality of sun block. Other than that the discussion is completely irrelevant.