Balakot: Pakistan vows to respond after Indian 'air strikes'

Sep 2012
India
Because the immorality of this whole thing is clear as broad daylight but to prevail in a diplomatic war against China sharp minds are needed.
Diplomatic war against the PRC, the international bully ? We do have very sharp minds in our External Affairs Ministry. But that will not help us in getting back the land gifted to them by Pakistan and gobbled up by them. Force is required in situations like this. And might becomes right. India must develope it's capability for War--all types of war and simultaneous war --against both Pakistan and the PRC.

Devdas

Ad Honorem
Apr 2015
India
So what is the status as of today ?

Who is doing what (if anyone is doing anything ) ?
Pakistani airspace is still closed in a fear of another military escalation. Morever, election season in India has started, so all of us would be wanting a peaceful election in India instead of another escalation with Pakistan.

i believe that the attack happened near indian elections, this might really favour hindu nationalists to win votes, tension with pakistan suits modi elections as well, when it comes to kashmir, i think india needs to eliminate military presence and let kashmiris and people in NEI live in peace same goes to balochistan, karachi, KPK, FATA and pak military etc.

regards

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
i believe that the attack happened near indian elections, this might really favour hindu nationalists to win votes, tension with pakistan suits modi elections as well, when it comes to kashmir, i think india needs to eliminate military presence and let kashmiris and people in NEI live in peace same goes to balochistan, karachi, KPK, FATA and pak military etc.

regards
what do you think will happen if india eliminates military from kashmir?i see another ISIS like crisis with so much radicalization or a attempt to takeover by pakistan,resulting militarization of kashmir again.

what do you think will happen if india eliminates military from kashmir?i see another ISIS like crisis with so much radicalization or a attempt to takeover by pakistan,resulting militarization of kashmir again.
RSS/BJP already rules india, so i dont think that RSS/BJP/modi needs to worry about ISIS in kashmir which i dont think would fall for ISIS since it would be self harm for the kashmiris, i also dont think that ISIS is a muslim phenomenon, today at the age of electronic media, everybody knows who backed ISIS and syrian militants and sent planes to bomb syria and militarize the syrian militants. i think that kashmiris themselves are fed up of the indian govt esp now when it has been replaced with RSS.

regards

Apr 2018
Mythical land.
RSS/BJP already rules india, so i dont think that RSS/BJP/modi needs to worry about ISIS in kashmir which i dont think would fall for ISIS since it would be self harm for the kashmiris, i also dont think that ISIS is a muslim phenomenon, today at the age of electronic media, everybody knows who backed ISIS and syrian militants and sent planes to bomb syria and militarize the syrian militants. i think that kashmiris themselves are fed up of the indian govt esp now when it has been replaced with RSS.

regards
your attempt at finding parallel between ISIS and RSS is quite amusing.
kashmiris have already been spotted sporting ISIS flags,its like a virus,with such high radicalization,it won't long before ISIS gets a foothold,anyway ISIS is very much a islamic phenomenon,its literally in the name,also idealogy and everything is just that,islamic.

your attempt at finding parallel between ISIS and RSS is quite amusing.
kashmiris have already been spotted sporting ISIS flags,its like a virus,with such high radicalization,it won't long before ISIS gets a foothold,anyway ISIS is very much a islamic phenomenon,its literally in the name,also idealogy and everything is just that,islamic.
its not amusing but quite disturbing, how an RSS party by massacring innocent muslims and demolishing babri mosque has been able to garner such support from India and keeps anti muslim rhetoric and keeps generating conflict between hindus and muslims to serve its election purposes, its really disturbing, mean while i dont see ISIS gaining any political ground like RSS, i think RSS is the bigger danger to india that ISIS ever will be.

regards