Best Robin Hood film?

Mar 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
Definitely the Errol Flynn version. It had high spirits, green tights, Errol Flynn, Basil Rathbone as "Guy of Gisborne" and some of the best swordplay ever choreographed.

sturm

Ad Honorem
Jul 2009
Bulgaria
As i once said, the best is Cary Elwes and the movie is Robin Hood: Men in Tights.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lrs-aPUQZc"]YouTube - English accent[/ame]

Mar 2010
Any excuse can and should be used to mention Jack, whenever the subject is tangentially related to swords and bows.
"In my opinion, sir, any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed".

He was tottaly mad and tottally awesome. Possibly the only person to to fight WW2 with a sword and bow and arrow

Edratman

Ad Honorem
Feb 2009
Eastern PA
Prince of Theives,

Alan Rickman at his very best, quite simpley the best villian ever. Well maybe Darth
Rickman is a great bad guy! I've seen him in two or three roles where he wasn't the bad guy and he seemed miscast. Of course that could be my perception because I have enshrined him in my mind as a bad guy.

Mar 2010
Rickman is a great bad guy! I've seen him in two or three roles where he wasn't the bad guy and he seemed miscast. Of course that could be my perception because I have enshrined him in my mind as a bad guy.
I tottaly agree he just oozes evil and when he's a good guy I keep waiting for him to turn and "Call off Christmas" or announce that "Mr Tacatomi, will not be joining us for the rest of his life."

Similar History Discussions