Best YouTube Channels for History Fanatics?

Oct 2014
Australia
Looking for recommendations for great YouTube channels to follow for history lovers. Any time period or angle at all. These are the ones I have subscribed to so far and would welcome any suggestions:

Kings and Generals: Kings and Generals
Simple History: Simple History
History Skills: History Skills
Mr Beat: Mr. Beat
Historia Civilis: Historia Civilis
HistoryMarche: HistoryMarche
Epimetheus: Epimetheus
Invicta: Invicta
Feature History: Feature History
Epic History TV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvPXiKxH-eH9xq-80vpgmKQ
Ancient History Guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6gQS5SByUgXeS8DwjTgSuw

Tulius

Ad Honorem
May 2016
Portugal
Yale Courses (European History):

Yale University's Lectures: The Early Middle Ages, 284-1000:

Columbia University Course: World History:
(Richard Bulliet babbles a bit more than expected)

Feb 2019
Serbia
Epic History is my favourite out of the bunch. They upload rarely but their videos are of extremely high quality and well researched, their Napoleonic documentaries are very well made.

I also like TIK His videos are often long and more professional than most but are very well sourced and detailed, he created many good videos debunking myths on WWII.

There are very few genuinely outstanding history YouTubers, I watch most of the animated ones purely for fun rather than education.

Mar 2016
Australia
There are very few genuinely outstanding history YouTubers, I watch most of the animated ones purely for fun rather than education.
Yeah I agree with this. Generally I restrict any serious attempts at learning about history to reading books on the topic, not any other medium (e.g. YouTube or podcasts). For me YouTube history channels are purely for entertainment sake.

Dec 2019
Fryslân, Netherlands
Looking for recommendations for great YouTube channels to follow for history lovers. Any time period or angle at all. These are the ones I have subscribed to so far and would welcome any suggestions:

Kings and Generals: Kings and Generals
Simple History: Simple History
History Skills: History Skills
Mr Beat: Mr. Beat
Historia Civilis: Historia Civilis
HistoryMarche: HistoryMarche
Epimetheus: Epimetheus
Invicta: Invicta
Feature History: Feature History
Epic History TV: Epic History TV
Ancient History Guy: Ancient History Guy
Kings and generals stopped citing sources a while back. A while back I viewed one of their videos and decided to compare its text with that of the Wikipedia page on the event. I began reading, the text which I read was virtually the same as a bit which I‘d heard a bit ago in the video (It was one of their videos on the Ottomans, of course they might have done this even if they did their research but I don’t suspect they actually did their research). In their video on Austerlitz they also spread the claimed that thousands of Russians drowned when the French opened fire on the lake their were retreating over, I’ve not read any books on specifically the Battle of Austerlitz but I’ve heard It is a misconception. I’m mot too impressed with their content as I thinks all of you noticed by now. Here’s a channel that some of you might like and is not very well known: Eastern Roman History.